Jamrock990

M16A2 ammo? Military bases?

The M16A2 uses 30 Rnd STANAG magazines. These can be found in any military-level loot area. A good place to look for these would be at the North Western Airfield barracks, where sometimes ammo boxes can be found. Ammo boxes can contain 30 mags of STANAG (20 Normal mags, 10 subsonic). You can also find STANAG mags in deer stands and sometimes on dead soldier zombies.

www.teamfackin.com/moocow/dayz/map/ Use this map. Like the guy above me said, Deer Stands are probably the safest way of finding STANAG mags. Airfields and Military Encampments will almost always have STANAG mags around but you also have a fairly strong chance of getting shot since they're bandit magnets.

I have a couple mags I could spare if you wanted to meet up. (or trade for something)

It's a trap!

Haha jk but pretty much all military loot spawns will have them. Probably try the medical tents south of the balota airfield or try the tower in the balota airfield

I have a couple mags I could spare if you wanted to meet up. (or trade for something)

meet me in the center of nw airfield, im all out of ammo

promise im not a bandit, I was just gonna leave em somewhere and tell him on pm what server/location and peace out..

I found one of those 20/10 cans and took too much XD turns out I use my mp5sd more

promise im not a bandit' date=' I was just gonna leave em somewhere and tell him on pm what server/location and peace out..

I found one of those 20/10 cans and took too much XD turns out I use my mp5sd more

[/quote']

Thanks, but shortly after posting this some guy appeared and 1 shotted me w/ a makarov from quite far away.....

Since this is about M16 ammo:

Will the STANAG SD mags give me different results when being used in a M16A4 than the default STANAG mags?

They are subsonic after all, can I expect more bullet drop and less noise?

I looked at the map and thanks for sharing but I didn't see any barracks/military base icons on it? Am I missing something?

I looked at the map and thanks for sharing but I didn't see any barracks/military base icons on it? Am I missing something?

They're the pistol icons; look at the NW airfield.

promise im not a bandit' date=' I was just gonna leave em somewhere and tell him on pm what server/location and peace out..

[/quote']

You are a bandit, I saw you kill my friend before I popped you with my cz550.

Dude the best area to get the most military equipment with the least risk is the Military base at Stary Sobor (Northern edge of the town). There is a risk of banditry there as with all military bases but skirt round the village and approach from the top, there are some trees and bushes above the camp you should scope it out carefully before entering.

You are a bandit' date=' I saw you kill my friend before I popped you with my cz550.

[/quote']

Ive killed one guy in self defense, and don't remember being sniped by anyone yet. can you please tell me where/when i killed this friend of yours?

and his name?

Edit:Keep in mind in game names are not unique