Sign in to follow this  
Travis31

us 387, kicked for script restrictions # 54 and 55

So me and 4 other friends were playing on the server, 3 together, two other newbies that were trying to make their way to us. We came upon a motorbike. I rode it toward one, but the server (i guess?) restarted and it showed me as dead when I logged in (Game name "Travis"). I freaked out, logged onto a diff server, was naked, gearless in debug fields, logged in 387, naked, gearless debug fields. Quit Arma2, logged back in 387, spawned between kamenka and komarovo with my gear (whew!). And decided i still wanted that bike. Trekked all the way back to it, and found it in the exact same spot NW of Cherno that it was first in. Rode it again, same path, but stopped by a barn to loot it. Saved cycle's location, checked barn. Sweet. Bear trap. Looted bear trap and like a noob tried to fill the bike fuller than the 5 slots that (i now know) that it has. So i lost like 4 clips of spare ammo. I searched the area around the bike. Nothing. In a panic, i logged out and TRIED to log back in, hoping somehow it'd be in my inventory still. Kicked from game, restriction #55. Weird. Tried it again, twice. Still weird. Logged in a diff server, and waited for a 3 min unconscious to go by. Logged back out and tried 387 again. Kicked for #55. Tried my other server, another 3 min unconscious. Logged back into 387 to check the server details, kicked for #54. I'm confused; what happened?

TL;DR version: How do I know if i'm banned or fix this restriction issue? Or if banned, figure out the reason for it so i can avoid doing whatever i did and get unbanned? I stole this motorbike fair and square, damnit!

It's a bug and it happens when you are in vehicles sometimes. (be thankful it didn't happen to you whilst piloting the UH1H with a full squad :/ )

You shouldn't be banned from it though. Pretty sure script restriction #55 is a pretty non-descript. erroneous message

Edited by Altze
  • Like 1

My thought was #55 had something to do with logging out and logging in or something (Ghosting some people call it, eh? To sneak up behind someone like a ghost, before materializing on the ACTUAL server?) I'm just not sure what happened or how i can fix it. D:

It just happens sometimes and then goes away. It can still come and be a pain in the ass, but the bug shouldn't be permanent

It's persisting long enough for me to make a frownie face... :(