Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Six Launcher/ Commander

So my friends and I use the Six Launcher but it's really starting to piss me off and I'm thinking of switching to the Commander launcher but I want to be sure of something.

Can I have both Six/Commander installed at the same time and still find games from either one and still update correctly or do I have to remove one for the other to work?

• Like 1

You can use both at the same time, thats the way I do it if i can't find certain servers.

• Like 1

Yes, I have both installed as well. I really need to uninstall Six Updater/Launcher though, DayZ Commander is light years ahead of six in terms of a DayZ server browser.

• Like 2

This was a really good question and something I've been slacking on asking myself. I've been manually updating for a little while after sixlauncher was being dumb, and wanted to try dayzcommder but didn't want to break anything.

This is good info to know.

Yes, I have both installed as well. I really need to uninstall Six Updater/Launcher though, DayZ Commander is light years ahead of six in terms of a DayZ server browser.

I tried Six Launcher first but I didn't like it. Installed DayZ Commanderand and loved it. Six Launcher was uninstalled immediately. :lol:

Well you are invited to check out our new community preview. It's much improved in all aspects of the application. The serverbrowser is much more responsive and has all filters (exept for stuff like day/night wich doesn't work anyway). We have a buddy system, chats and much more.

You actually can see now on what server your buddies are playing on right in the server browser and so on. :)

http://Play.withSIX.com

I know im a few days late the to the discussion, but i have a question:

I've been thinking of getting dayz commander. When trying to uninstall six launcher, i can only find six updater to uninstall. Will uninstalling six updater effectively uninstall six launcher as well, or do i have to uninstall them separately?

Unistalled six launcher..using play with six which is much better even though i never had a problem with six launcher anyway. Nice work.

Now if only all of the servers could get in line with some sort of standard setout ie Recruit-nametags,3dp on, sights on. Reg-3dp, sights Vet-only 3dp on Merc/hardcore-no3dp, no tags, no sight.