Sign in to follow this  
Daneo123

Day Z problems |Hacker|Message not recieved|

I'm new to Day Z and thier forums and already encountered a lot of frustrating encounters.

I started, and just got to grips with the game really, dieing many times like you do. But after a while I was finally getting somewhere, found military grade weapons, food and drink. I spent many hours trekking around three valleys completely lost searching for a deer stand intill suddenly the screen flashed, I went prone and the "You Are Dead" text comes up, all in a matter of 3 seconds. I researched a lot and found out it was a hacker?, maybe. But damn it pissed me off!

Anyway after getting to grips with the tradegy of my 9th character I created my new character with anger. To be quickly stopped in my tracks... "message not received" or something like that. I try many servers , after another. Still the same message.

Wasted many hours waiting to join games and servers with all of them kicking me off as soon as I join them.

Any suggestions will be appreciated as I am new to Day Z and really into it. shame it's all ready kinda being ruined for me...

for me what happened was i changed my guys name, ever since that when i try and join the server freezes at loading or will get a little further almost to the point of spawning then it says no message received for 10 seconds.. this been going on for a week and im getting sick of it... considering giving this game a miss really...

Have you tried installing any updates? (Battleye, ARMA 2 verison, Day Z updaye etc.) Try use Day Z Commander!, works for me :)