CA 20 & CA 24 | Zombie Infection Server Discussion & Suggestions

YbWgF.png

Servers:

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

TeamSpeak 3: 64.40.106.206

Latest News:

Installed scripts to check for Tress/Grass. Insures all players have them enabled

Auto Update Script enabled for DayZ

Server Hardware Specs:

AMD FX 8150 @ 5.1ghz

8GB ram dedicated to DayZ

2x120GB SSD raid1

100Mbit Connection (Vancouver Canada)

Windows Server 2008

DayZ Server Configuration:

Difficulty: NormalArmor: ONName Plates: ONHUD: ONWaypoints: ONCrosshairs: ONAuto Aim: OFF3rd Person: ONDeath Messages: ONVON Name: ON

Bandit Squads that call us home:

*(post if you want to be added to the list)

nWa

GEO

bBb

GOML

UNTD

Edited by nohrt
  • Like 6

saved

Edited by nohrt
  • Like 1

both servers have cracked the top 100 on gametracker.com!

thanks! :D

• Like 1

both servers are now in the top 50 of all arma2 servers according to gametracker!

im amazed!

thanks guys! :D

• Like 1

So ive noticed Arma2 server engine responds better to frequency (ghz) than it does cores. So ive upgraded the server to an AMD FX 8150 with 8 cores and overclocked it to 5.1Ghz.

It should have less issues now with interactions with vehicles and what not. If this upgrade proves to be more stable ill update the player slots =)

Also have a image of the new box.

Gp7o4.jpeg

• Like 2

Alright guys!

Due tot he amount of requests i got i would like to introduce CA25 Lingor island.

CA 25 resides on a private hive so your character will be special to this server alone. Private hives also gives the Admin more control to counter hackers.

DayZ - CA 25 (v1.7.2.6/96584) [Regular|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-12] Lingor Infection!

Edited by nohrt

7am and 4pm PST.

The server gives out warnings before it restarts. At 10,5,and 1 minute.

Edited by nohrt

How do you get into CA 25? I searched for it but it doesn't show up in my game list.

Register Here for Infection Hunger GameZ on Oct 13.

Games start at 9am PST and will continue till the last player or team stands.

Rules and Info:

-We are looking for 24 teams of 2. First come first serve on registration.

-Playing Field http://imgur.com/GAT7B

* You cannot go out of bounds, If detected you will forfeit the match

-Starting position http://imgur.com/VgVKN

*Game start position and form a giant circle with your teammate beside you.

-Server is TBA **(you will be emailed this information)**

-Once a team member dies it is the dute of the other team member to fight to the dead and preserve the honor of his or her team. If one member of a team happens to survive and win the Hunger GameZ, Their deceased partner wins aswell.

-The games will begin on Oct 13 at 9am PST.

-Each player will be required to start with the standard kit. (bandage, painkillers, flashlight, and coyote backpack)

-Death is permanent in any circumstance even glitches. Once you die you are required to leave the server and you may not under and circumstance re spawn back into the game.

-During the game if a player loses connection, they have one opportunity to reconnect within a 3 minute time frame. A referee will deem if their circumstance was permissible, For example disconnecting during a shootout or attempting to avoid dead by bleed out are inadmissible; losing internet connection or other technical difficulties are legitimate.

-Any form of cheating/hacking/scripting/glitching will result in a kick from the server and you forfeit the tournament.

-The Game ends when the last team or player is left alive.

Any questions ask NoHrt or Gortias on TeamSpeak.

We are stocking up tents filled with goodies for The Hunger GameZ on our new private hive server.

Not to shabby for the first day. :D

LPeH1.jpg

I've been playing your servers exclusively since I got my hd7870. The teamspeak service is nice too!

Edited by Framspl33n
  • Like 2

Please note:

All Infection servers have moved to private hive. CA20/24/25 are all connected to the same private hive, so you can jump between infection servers and have the same gear!

We switched to Private Hive due to DayZ no longer supporting the public hive server.

Sorry but I thought the general recommendation from Rocket was to migrate over to private hives? DayZ standalone takes most time now and the community databases are being worked on instead.

Old hive is really marked as EOL (end of life and feature locked) and no support from me is done on that anymore.

There are some daily automated maintenance but it didnt include clearing hacked in vehicles. If hive was still actively maintained there's a lot of stuff that I'd like to implement and also hope to change on the side but time and effort isnt directed on the mod or old hive.

It'd be a losing battle to keep removing spawned vehicles over and over if it isnt filtered client and serverside.
  • Like 1

This is so much better for our servers. It's easyer to Manage, control and just aboe all funner. Finnaly we can do what we want with our servers and nobody can tell us other wise.

Whelp... we were hit by a script user on CA 20 at 1am PST, placed an AmmoCrate/MedicBox with everything, Teleported or Spawned a bunch of vehicles and killed everyone in the end... Went by the name of Cam...

Edited by CanadiaAlex

lol @ Cam....

anyways yeah i banned him.

Edited by nohrt
  • Like 1

There were a few survivors and they looted the ammo crate that Cam left behind...

Be advised, i've been playing on CA24 and someone started taking control of some people's character (including me).

My name changed to "George Smith" and someone else's name changed to "."

Luckily no one lost his gear, and by the way great server, i've been playing on there for 2 days, defenitly sticking to it. :)

Unfortunatley a script attack on ca 24 has happened again. It hit around 12:00 AM Est, He wiped everyones inventory, changed eveyone to a bunny, changed us back to girl characters and made us dance. He did this twice and i just suicided and logged off.

Norht i had no idea CA servers were yours :P

EDIT: 12:00 am est before the time change, wich throws us back an hour if that helps.

Edited by Wingmasterjr

I'm enjoying sticking around CA 24, even with the hacker attacks.

You can add iB to your list of bandits as well if you want. Most of us don't carry the tag, only two of us do, but the group is about 6 people when everyone is online.

So, NoHrt, is the server set to shut down at 2am PST now to prevent hackers attacking the server?