nohrt

CA 20 & CA 24 | Zombie Infection Server Discussion & Suggestions

Server went down during gameplay today at 1:08 pacific time. What happened?

servers had some issues over the weekend. I brought them down to fix the issues.

All servers are now up :)

On another note:

I have made a change to make streetlights on Chernarus work, this will be enabled on CA25.

CA20/24 will stay 24/7 daytime

Gortias turns into a comet

Lee goes down

Im glad you took those assholes down. All they did was kill everyone on the coast, me and some friends got lucky when they killed our blue van except our poor poor driver who unfortunatley died XD

Gortias turns into a comet

And here you just wanted to snuggle...

Hey that was us in the background!

Edited by SquishyBear

Remove name tags!

But I like knowing who I'm about to shoot in the back... Or head... Or both.

It makes for good revenge killings!

But I like knowing who I'm about to shoot in the back... Or head... Or both.

It makes for good revenge killings!

Then it also helps for members to id hackers.. easyer to report them to admin in such like me

that was a fun ride. surprised we didn't crash an die in nohrt's chopper. any video of the four bird squadron fuster cluck?

I keep meaning to buy a licence for FRAPS, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Loving the server, here's a little fun clip from tonight, for all you folks with the combat logging blues

I'm always filming in these servers so check back later or search DayZ and your name on youtube and maybe you'll show up in one :)

I really enjoy this sever but i ended up banned with Gamehack#34 and i know why now. It's because i had cheat engine open in the background from when i was playing Shogun 2. I was wondering

if anyone knows how i can talk to an Admin. I wasn't running scripts either it was just open on the desktop.

Edited by CarpeDiem

I really enjoy this sever but i ended up banned with Gamehack#34 and i know why now. It's because i had cheat engine open in the background from when i was playing Shogun 2. I was wondering

if anyone knows how i can talk to an Admin. I wasn't running scripts either it was just open on the desktop.

Go to the Private Hive's website http://www.thezombieinfection.com/ you can file a ban removal there... :D

This server had potential but i wouldn't advise people to start characters there. They have been having issues with rampant random bans kicking and banning scores of people at once. Half of my usual crew has been banned at some point over this last week and many unbannings are taking a very long time and their forum is full of unresolved unban requests. It is very dissapointing to try to connect one day to find you cant access your fully loaded character on a server you put over 75 hours into simply because their ban list is glitching. There are plenty of other private hives that are functioning properly, go use one of those.

Do you have a hacker problem There are people with "wet" "dry" and something else that starts with a e I think. They all have soldier clothing/ghilis and SPAWN with guns. I found them on your server all the time.

Do you have a hacker problem There are people with "wet" "dry" and something else that starts with a e I think. They all have soldier clothing/ghilis and SPAWN with guns. I found them on your server all the time.

It ain't a hacker problem, the Zombie Infection has started a following trend most popular private hives are using right now which are loadouts. From what I've seen the ZI servers are one of the few that does one time payments for loadouts while others charge high fees like $30-$50 for a monthly loadout

This server had potential but i wouldn't advise people to start characters there. They have been having issues with rampant random bans kicking and banning scores of people at once. Half of my usual crew has been banned at some point over this last week and many unbannings are taking a very long time and their forum is full of unresolved unban requests. It is very dissapointing to try to connect one day to find you cant access your fully loaded character on a server you put over 75 hours into simply because their ban list is glitching. There are plenty of other private hives that are functioning properly, go use one of those.

Well, the ZI servers have undergone many helpful updates to make the gameplay more fun, while adding a new anti hax which stops about a minimum of 90% of hackers. Thus, the anti hax sometimes glitches and causes unnecessary and annoying bans for no reason... The best way to be unbanned is to go on the server's teamspeak allowing the admins to unban you with little to no wait...

Edited by CanadiaAlex

These servers are killer. Good player base, quality admins that pay attention and are on top of it. The servers have a much more reasonable donation structure with a one time donation which gives you load out on ALL the servers. This injects a nice amount of weapons and gear for the non-donators to loot and puts that stuff into the "economy". The 3 Chenarus servers are highly trafficked and Namalsk gets a fair share, but we need more players on Taviana and Lingor.

Anyway, I can't recommend The Zombie Infection servers enough. Just a great place to play DayZ.

Love both of your servers ... they are my main server but i just (5 min ago) got banned from CA 20 for church something. (username: Biscuit82)

I know killing in churches is bannable (and i never done it) but when i go banned by Lordagon i was about 300m east of the north east airfield talking to whysoserious who was getting gear in the buildings there and the last thing i heard was "enjoy your ban" and got banned.

So it seem it is only a miss click or something and i hope this will be fix soon.

thank you and i hope to play with you again soon.

EDIT: fixed by Lorddagon ... its was a miss click ... i may have been too quick on the post :)

Edited by biscuit82

Question about ban appeal..

I got banned just because i Accidentally said something on the group chat.. this was my favourite server to play on and i would love to be able to come back..

Edited by gamer-xt

Question about ban appeal..

I got banned just because i Accidentally said something on the group chat.. this was my favourite server to play on and i would love to be able to come back..

Go to thezombieinfection.com and post a ban appeal on their forums...