RiverFloater

Good Intentions, Wrong Move Buddy. (Short Story)

So about a week ago Milk, Pnas, and myself are crusing through Chernarus in a hatchback when we stumble across a survivor outside of Cherno. Its pitch-black out, poor guy was on his own trying to make it through the city. We figured, the hell with it, lets help this guy out. We ask him to get in the car and he complies.

We are driving through Chernarus with this stranger, and fellow survivor. There was small talk, we were getting along and the buddies and my self decide to take this guy to an old camp of ours and hook him up with some gear. The camp was compromised earlier that day so we figured there was some gear in there if the raiders didnt save the tents. After proceeding to hook him up with gear, mind you he had a guile suit, gps, maybe even a NVG if they where still there, we left with the survivor to drop him off somewhere and let him be on his way.

On the way back we passed a Quad and once again we decided to give it to this new friend of ours, a complete stranger. As Milk is fixing the quad we get swarmed by zombies and everyone is shooting, our new friend included helps repel the zombie invasion. It was a nice feeling helping a complete stranger.

Of course though good things never last for long. When the quad is fixed and Milk is attempting to load it with fuel tis "friend" of ours shoots him in the head. Unfortunetly Pnas and myself had no choice but to gun him down. Pnas got the kill. Why he decided to shoot then after spending an hour or maybe a little more with us...who knows. Now the poor guy has nothing, and is back at the coast where we origionally found him. His name was Mark.

This is why I shoot first ,ask questions later. You have no choice in this enviroment. Unfortunetly this is what it comes down too. Hope you enjoyed.

• Like 2

Maybe Mark does not like Milk ? Was Milk thinking of getting in on Marks action..was there a lady in Cherno that Mark had his eyes on and Milk had an uncontrollable anger brewing in him for that whole hour, and finally snapped on the side of the road in the dark, spilling Milk's brains all over the grass.

Moral of the story..don't cry over spilt Milk.

Mark may have had his reasons. There are many stories in Chernarus and it is impossible to know the full back story behind Mark, jilted lover or screaming physco ? We will never know.

• Like 6

Maybe he went to the bathroom and his little brother got on and thought it was MW3...imagine hahaha.

But most likely he was an idiot to betray you guys like that after you hooked him up...what a dummy.

We couldn't imagine what possesed him. I mean there was three of us, he didnt stand a chance. If he would of tried during the zombie invasion he might have been able to get away with it. Why is the question My buddies and I will never have an answer too.

Maybe Mark does not like Milk ? Was Milk thinking of getting in on Marks action..was there a lady in Cherno that Mark had his eyes on and Milk had an uncontrollable anger brewing in him for that whole hour, and finally snapped on the side of the road in the dark, spilling Milk's brains all over the grass.

I think the OP missed a very important clue right before Mark took the shot...

Milk: Lemme just top off your fuel here and you'll be good to go ride this quad away into fuck-off land while my friends and I head back to Cherno to gang bang Suzy--

BANG!!

• Like 1

I am Milk, and I can assure everybody that I was not getting it in with Suzy. I didn't in any way, shape or form instigate this man to kill me. He gave up full gear and an ATV for one kill.

So your going with the screaming psycho theory then Milk ? ..and in any case at least you do not have any competition now for Suzy..isn't that jsut a lucky turn of events . ;)