Sign in to follow this  
Ozone06

Stuck in the non debug forest

So I'm not in the debug forest but i'm in a wilderness with only the base terrain, no trees, grass etc. The other players show up for a moment and the disappear. To the actual game world i guess... any fix? It happens on only one cluster of servers.

Go far east, and you will reach the map again, it will take about 5-10min for you to reach it. I just spawned in there too, luckily i had a map and was able to see that i was just far far west, so the solution is just to walk east.

I spawned here too, but there was a whole bunch of players standing or lying around. I could wander around and open up their packs. I actually took a pack of matches as I hadn't found one yet.

I felt a bit guilty, but before I could do anything more I was moved to my in-world location. I opened up my pack to see if I'd kept the matches...yep. Except I was missing both canteens, flares, beans, everything I had in my pockets.

I figure someone else had spawned in this area and looted my body. I was able to find replacements nearby but what's up with that?