Sign in to follow this  
a_ruttle

Tent Issues

Twice in the last 3 days I have lost all my stuff I have stashed in tents. When I disconnect after playing and return I find my tent empty and about 3 other tents lying around the spot where my tent was that are all mine i.e. I can pack them. I have been saving the tents every time I finish accessing them. I have lost a considerable amount of gear some of it difficult enough to attain [DMR,Bizon SD, antibiotics, coyote backpack, M67 grenade etc.] Last night I was killed and when I got back to my tent I found for the second time that I had lost everything and 3-6 tents now cluttered the area that my tent had been in except this time the tents were not packable. I can safely assume that the tent wasn't looted . Is there any way I can stop my tents from devouring my gear and on the longshot anyway I can be compensated? thanks.

Edit: The server was IE1.

Edited by a_ruttle

Lost a HUGE BUNCH of RARE STUFF on numerous servers due to tent bug.

All I can say - don't use tents and don't store your stuff in cars \ e.t.c.

Server restarts = PUFF! It's gone!

Lost a HUGE BUNCH of RARE STUFF on numerous servers due to tent bug.

All I can say - don't use tents and don't store your stuff in cars \ e.t.c.

Server restarts = PUFF! It's gone!

Nice to know im not the only one, its not server restarts my friend ahs a tent less than 100 meters from mine that hasnt bugged at all

on the longshot, anyway I can be compensated? thanks.

Unfortunately the dev team does not replace lost gear. period. Its not that they would not like to, they just don't have the time.

Its been said here and there but this game is incredibly un organized because of its viral take off into stardom.

It has left the Dev team over stretched and under resourced. Like Rocket said, people want instant answers and gratification and dont realize how

under-resourced they are right now. This game is still in Alpha. They still have features to add and fix.

The biggest problem lies in the fact that people dont read the forumns and think they are playing a finished game.

(game-breaking is a funny sentence to those that understand this).

We have the PRIVILEGE of testing and playing this game while its in Alpha prior to release. The Dev teams stance is:

PLAY OR NOT ITS UP TO YOU. DONT GET ATTACHED TO HIGH LEVEL GEAR.

AND DONT COMPLAIN IF THE GAME IS HICCUPPY. ITS ALPHA IT HAPPENS.

Now the flip side is they are INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL for the bugs we report and the help we give them.

This public Alpha testing has provided INSANE amounts of invaluable data and helps quickly fix the game up for release

***I paraphrased Rocket and the Dev teams feelings from what ive read. It is not a direct quote, and if they have problem with how

ive summarized it, id be happy to remove it***

@ A_ruttle

Not all directed at you dude, There are SO MANY POSTS that i figured id put it all in for anyone else who read your post having the same issue

TIPS

* Tents can hold 50 items w some limits

10 tools or guns (any combination doesn't matter but once that limit is reach stuff starts disappearing)

5 Back packs

50 random other items (It does not matter how big an item is. ALL items in tents are 1 slot)

Edited by Trigonometry