Sign in to follow this  
phil

Early morning helicopter ride

Nothing much happens but my first real helicopter experience, early Monday morning riding so wasn't many people on the server - though evidently there were plenty of server hoppers.

Thanks.

A man in a copter landed next to me the other day. He said he had candy. I got in. He drove it straight into the ground and shortly after, I was kicked from the server. Eek.

Glad you had fun though!

A man in a copter landed next to me the other day. He said he had candy. I got in. He drove it straight into the ground and shortly after, I was kicked from the server. Eek.

Glad you had fun though!

Bad times! We nearly lost the helicopter to hackers the other day but fortunately we were landed when our pilot got teleported.

Thanks.

I got shuttled around by a helicopter earlier this morning.

By the same guy I had shot and killed earlier. I had respawned in Cherno, and immediately started looting the town, when I hear a chopper. It lands outside the Cherno supermarket, and I hop in just before about 30 zombies descend on us.

I couldn't believe my ears when this guy said he was the one I had killed earlier. He landed outside Elektro, gave me my M249, NVG, Rangefinder and tools, then offered to fly me somewhere. I couldn't have been more apologetic about my shooting him. I had JUST gotten an M249 and NVG for the first time ever, spawned in, and saw 3 dudes decked out with a Mk48, L85 and a Sniper Rifle, and had gotten too spooked about losing my stuff...

I got shuttled around by a helicopter earlier this morning.

By the same guy I had shot and killed earlier. I had respawned in Cherno, and immediately started looting the town, when I hear a chopper. It lands outside the Cherno supermarket, and I hop in just before about 30 zombies descend on us.

I couldn't believe my ears when this guy said he was the one I had killed earlier. He landed outside Elektro, gave me my M249, NVG, Rangefinder and tools, then offered to fly me somewhere. I couldn't have been more apologetic about my shooting him. I had JUST gotten an M249 and NVG for the first time ever, spawned in, and saw 3 dudes decked out with a Mk48, L85 and a Sniper Rifle, and had gotten too spooked about losing my stuff...

Yeah, this happened to my friend who just teleported to him and geared him out. Sorta sucks though, when I first started AS50s were pretty mythical.