Sign in to follow this  
puppetmaster11

Helicopter Crash Site

Can does or will this loot respawn once gone or will it only spawn new loot with server reset ?

-edit- is that right Bubba Jones? I figured it would behave like any other loot point, but I've never revisited a crash, so I don't know.

Edited by Dingus

The crash site is removed during restart and will appear somewhere else I'm pretty sure.

The crash site is removed during restart and will appear somewhere else I'm pretty sure.

I know this much is correct. It is randomized at server resets.

I love heli crash sites. Then again i cant take anything else since im fully stocked.

Chopper loot respawns after 30 minutes. But you have to be over 100m~ away.

Crashed choppers respawn on server restart.

This is NOT true, no loot will EVER respawn at a chopper crash, when the server restarts and someone comes and loots it, that's it. Trust me, I have personally camped several of them or rechecked them, the loot does not respawn.

Yes, it does not respawn. The loot actually gets determined when the helicopter originally spawns in - that's why you can see it in the grass from 100s of meters away - long before the zombies start appearing.

Any map showing the possible locations? (like dayzdb.com/map)

I have a map of plenty of possible locations. But I always find my heli crashes near stary and novy sobor.

As someone who has looted hundreds of crash sites, I can confirm that loot does not respawn, and crash sites only spawn the following loot:

- Bizon PP-19 SD

- DMR

- FN FAL

- FN FAL AN/PVS-4

- MK-48

- M249 SAW

- AS50

- M107

- M14 AIM

- NVG's

- Medical Box

- Misc (Chem lights, cans, bottles, epi pens, morphine, etc.)