strite

Fort Haven Trading Outpost Recruiting for SA(U.K/EU/U.S-NA 18+ Mic Required)

I posted a little while back and I'm just following that up. I am getting my new pc tomorrow so hopefully I will have it up and running with dayz by that night, or Saturday at the latest. I have only played dayz a couple of times on my old pc and it wasn't running that great anyway (hence the new pc). My question is, would you let me be a part of this if I am a bit of a "noob"? I have watched a lot of videos on dayz so really I think I wouldn't be that bad as I know a fair bit already, however real experience is important I know.

We accept newer players Jezza yes :) We have quite a few 'vets' amongst us, both long-time DayZ players and even longer-time ArmA players. Look forward to chatting to you buddy.

Hey guys! Currently I am trying to register at your site but it won't send me the confirmation mail. Nonetheless hereby I would like to let you guys know I am really interested in a new "goal" in DayZ. Currently I've got almost everything I want. A nice weapon, ghillie suit, enough food/drinks to survive for days in the woods etc. etc. Currently I am just getting bored and hoping to bump into a few bandits to put them to sleep.

I've only played DayZ for a few weeks now but I am pretty skilled in stealthing/sneaking and I'd love to use that skill for the better of Fort Haven. I am 22 years old, live in the Netherlands and do have a microphone. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Edit: Nevermind, the application is through! Hope hearing from you guys soon!

Edited by pmpslp

Still recruiting guys, not bumped this thread in a few days as we've been super busy. Anyhow, still recruiting for all time zones. If you're interested then submit an app :) It's an exciting time for us.

Still recruiting all timezones!

**Double post again ¬_¬ See below post**

Edited by Strite

group.jpg

Bush Wookies live and work in packs as can be seen here. That most basic instinct of pack hierarchy is embedded into their very beings and so, from a young age, they live and breathe the pack. Bush Wookies tend to stick to a single pack throughout their lifetime, though occasionally you may come across 'rogue' Bush Wookies that have abandoned their pack completely and taken on a life of solitude. Bush Wookies should be treat with extreme caution, there is still so much about these wondrous creatures that we do not know.

Tooling up! Still recruiting all time zones. Come one, come all! We have cookies, mmmmm... cookies.

Edited by Strite

Still recruiting, be quick if you want to join not just a great clan but a great community of selfless friendly people :)

Welcome to the Coalition, guys.

Look forward to playing with you.

Thank you Dr Wasteland. It's an absolute honor and a privilege to be working alongside some of the most well known survivor groups currently active within the DayZ community. I'm sure our relationship will be long and rewarding :)

Fort Haven continues to grow, standing at 30 members now we're heavily recruiting for our U.S roster and we'd love to get some Aussies in here to really bolster our 'round the clock' activity level. If you're from the EU/U.K don't worry though! We're still have room for members from those TZ's too, we're just placing a heavier focus on our cousins from across the pond right now.

If you're interested and share our vision then what are you waiting for!? Sign up!

Still recruiting! Had a few more new apps so keep 'em coming.

Fort Haven has just been featured on Enjin's 'Featured Fridays'.

Blog Post

Still recruiting!

Edited by Strite

Recruitment Closed Until Further Notice

Recruitment Now Open

We're re-opening recruitment once more! With standalone approaching we're making a push to boost our roster. We're looking for members from all timezones to help manage and defend Fort Haven. We're currently playing on the ViLayer private hive and our server is UK 707. The reason we've switched from the public hive to a private hive is due to the amount of scripters and the inability to police our server effectively. We do remain optimistic for standalone and so long as these concerns are addressed we will be switching back to the public hive once the game hits.

For now we're working on building up an active community around our server. Once we see an increase in server population we'll be looking to start trading once more.

If this sort of project sounds like something you're interested in then as before just submit an application on our website, we look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Strite

Just realised there's a new section specifically for clan recruitment. Can this thread please be moved by a mod? Thanks in advance.

Would love to join something like this but not 17 :|

Would love to join something like this but not 17 :|

Shh don't tell them :)

Hey do you guys have some trading going on? I have some stuff I want to trade.