Sign in to follow this  
Solace (DayZ)

Servers Crashing?

I play on 3 servers and have 1 or 2 backup servers I frequent. All 3 main servers seem to go down a lot, as do the backup servers. Is it normal for servers to go down periodically, or have I been incredibly unlucky with my choices? Servers going down for 2-8 hours is something I am seeing a lot lately, and I was wondering if it was a problem with the mod itself, ArmA 2, or I was just unlucky with incompetent or low numbers of admins on specific servers.

You need to adress the Admins of those servers....only they know the reason why server is down or not.

You need to adress the Admins of those servers....only they know the reason why server is down or not.

Yes, but multiple servers having recurring downtime is a bit odd. There has to be some kind of cause that surely they do not even know, otheriwse they would not be having the problems. Not to mention I cannot simply address the admins due to server chat being removed by Rocket, and that they do not list a clansite or anything in their server name. I could make a thread on here addressing them, but how likely is it that they'd see it and respond? That, and I'd prefer to keep my server list out of public record.