Sign in to follow this  
LtHyperion

DE 1318 AS50 TWS Cheater?

Server this happened on: DE 1318 (IP: 84.201.16.77:2302)

Time that it happened including your timezone: 19:20 - 20:10 (timezone GMT+2 (Berlin))

What happened during the incident: My squad and me followed some guys that keept attacked us and luckely one of our snipers got them oneshot, after looking up what gear they got we saw that a Player named Hommik owned a AS50 TWS, a weapon which isn't playable in DayZ. He is possibly a hacker, we also found a laser marker in their ATV.

We hid their bodies and destroyed the laser marker afterwards.

Screens:

http://i.imgur.com/Uu4Fc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ReZbU.jpg

Edited by LtHyperion

No, hacked weapons are allowable as long as you don't HACK THEM IN YOURSELF. So no, he can't get banned for owning that, you should've just taken it as your reward.

• Like 2

No, hacked weapons are allowable as long as you don't HACK THEM IN YOURSELF. So no, he can't get banned for owning that, you should've just taken it as your reward.

I would disagree with this logic.. Can someone clarify or link where Rocket has said this.. This is retarded.. If they have a hacked weapon.. They should be banned..

Edited by gwbrewer

If I took a cheated weapon and would play with it I consider it cheating too, it doesn't make it "legal" just because someone other cheated it for me.

Also I don't think you are responsible to decide this.

If I took a cheated weapon and would play with it I consider it cheating too, it doesn't make it "legal" just because someone other cheated it for me.

Also I don't think you are responsible to decide this.

-This discussion does not need to become abusive or hostile. Cool it. LtHyperion please see here- Dingus

Edited by Dingus
  • Like 1