Sign in to follow this  
Olliecus

UK/EU Survivors Wanting to Start a Small Squad!

Hey!

Recently my friends and I purchased Arma 2: CO, and therefore installed DayZ. We are looking to team up with 2-3 mature people (16+, with exceptions) to create a nice small squad on a server of our choice.

Currently, there is myself and two other friends that are attempting to play together. (Although failing most of the time ^.^ )

Our aims are to : - Gear up to a sufficient standard to where we can survive for a long time in 2's or 3's.

- Make our way all 3 airfields with succession.

- Find and repair a couple of vehicles.

- Create a small camp to store our goodies and vehicles out in the wilderness somewhere.

We will mainly be using Skype, or even the Steam Chat to communicate until we can sort out better methods (ie. A TeamSpeak server).

Add me on Steam to ask any queries.

Steam: Olliecus

- Ollie

Edit: We now are using a Mumble server for those that are accepted into the "squad" type thing.

Edited by Olliecus
  • Like 1

Tried adding you on Steam but for some reason it's giving me an error now. Anyhow, sent you a PM bud :)

-Bump

Playing Dayz for a while today, wanting to possibly group up with one or two people. Half-decently geared, preferably able to play for a good 2-3 hours.

Added Olliecus to steam and it went like this.

Me: yo

Me: saw you were looking for players to play with

Me: how old were you?

Olliecus: Well I want mature people, so judging from your typing and not reading what I typed in the OP, it's irrelivant.

And Olliescis removes me from his friends list after this.

Wanted to break the ice and try to start a relaxed conversation but apparently the way i approached him was not appropriate in his eyes. Seeing how he looks for "mature" players and puts the age requirement of 16 in this topic it got me interested in his own age if he and his friends themselves were 16. So a fair warning: if your grammar is not perfect then dont bother adding Oli, dont start the conversation with "yo" because its extremely immature and rude and do not ask questions(even though he states people to add him and ask "queeries")

Have a lovely day and enjoy your free bump! B)

Dunno what shit your talking outcast?

Added ollie on steam, joined a mumble chat with him and 2 others. Have had a blast.

I was with Ollie and Blynx this evening and had a great time. Just added him randomly on Steam and we chatted for abit before joining a server. Both him and Blynx were trustworthy we were able to get on well and watch each others backs.....until we got blew away by a sniper woohoo. Followed by some laughs in a bus we found. So again don't know what crap you are spewing outcast cause i never had any problems.

Hell I made the forum account just to give my thumbs up!

• Like 1