Sign in to follow this  
Mike000

A few dayz in

im a few days in on dayz. the mod is superb as far as i can see. ive found a bus..... and lost it. found my bro..... and lost him. found loads of good stuff and........ lost it. i do have one thing i'd like to mention, why do these " bandits" bother killing people at the start??? earlier i respawned and decide to mind my own business in cherno. before you lot say. i know its dangerous place. anywho walked into a shop to find a survivor with a ghillie on and a shotgun. i wondered about the store carefully moving out his way. might i add, i didnt have shit, no weapon at all. he blasts me to the chest for no reason. so i leg it bleeding to death. i ran to the firestation to seek cover and safety. i see another survivor in the tower as i move to the top to bandage my wounds. then the mongol began to chase me around the fire station swinging a CROWBAR! A fucking crowbar!!!! whats the point.!!! i had nothing but the bandage i needed to heal myself.

i began playing dayz with a friendly attitude. ive seen alot of people with nothing and i didnt see a point killing them??? if these so called bandits are so good, why do they want my starting gear, with no gun! its stupid.

Thanks to this wonderful community you lot have here, i have now turned into a bastard!! everyone i see, i gonna kill, wether they are armed or not. if there are zombies chasing you and i see it, you are going down!! i am now allies with the zombies before the survivors.

This is why this game has gotten out of hand. and rocket himself has had to alter what people start with just to stop this crap. Now i am one of these ball bags who shoot people for fun! i am sorry to all the people who want to play nice. ive gone to the dark side.

see you all in hell..

You're new and basically don't know the sate of the game (kill everything that moves). Some people are just straight asshats, like what you're about to see in your very own thread. I have without a doubt people will start flaming you about this and that, stop complaining blah blah blah but thats not how it should be.

On that note, Welcome to Day Z. If I had to give any advice to a new player it would be to keep your eyes open. Keep them open and watch everything. If you dont want to be the victim of these useless killings it would be in your best interest to know your surroundings as much as possible, this will end up letting you be the one to make the decision to kill or not to kill. Our group has been using this tactic for a couple of weeks and it has worked flawlessly.

Some people will need help and some will deserve to die because of their actions....the choice is yours sir.

Choose wisely

Hit me up if you're interested in joining us some time.

I know the score. It's kill or be killed. BUT... The thing that everyone wants is LOOT. Am I wrong? To kill a man WITH loot. I kinda expect it. But to kill a man with nothing just seems pointless. Surely a waste of ammo. From now on I trust no one. Thanks dayz fOr the paranoia.

Sorry to hear this Mike000, it is a shame we did not cross paths before you went Vader, we could probably have worked together, I see and understand what your saying completely. It is just the mentality and play style of everyone else that did not match up so well with your own. I have had my share of encounters the same as you man;saved one player from zombies in a random house in town just to be shot by him afterward, run into random person get shot/chopped up. Then I have had encounters with people I am sure want to just kill for for there giggles, and end up giving me night vision n gillie suits lol. Just trying to say that you can keep trying to play as you seemed to prefer earlier. Everyone will play there own way regardless, and think its the one right way to do things(lies). Which is also just my opinion, and way of playing the game.

This is a post i made nearly a year ago and dayz is still mainly a pvp bloodbath. I hope when standalone hits it hard as nails, resulting in people limping around screaming out for help because of the complete harshness of the enviroment. breaking point and the other new versions have all strayed a little to far from what dayz is about for me. 15 bags of cement??? build a house with a garage???? no thanks! just a tent will do for me. The harder the game gets the more people will HAVE to band together. when you meet a pack zombies you should be f**king scared. cant freaking wait :)

see you all in hell.

• Like 1