Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

CA 10 Clan CKS hackers.

Bout 5 mins ago at 12:40 i was killed by people posing to be players in need of help, lost all my gear, so i spawned back in and died till i got elektro, found a gun and went into town imedaitely heard a full auto DMR going off in the coffee shop, so i waited, killed the ghillie suit who was using it, body auto hides, so i back off, hear more gun shots, there is another, go up the strairs while he was looting and as i see his prick job face i die, no shots, just die.

I would have recorded it if my computer could handle running dayz and a recorder but i couldnt so i doubt anything will get done about this, but the two who i know were hacking was:

[CKS] Nerdling

[CKS] Nacho Libre

Well judging by the fact I searched that server right now and had around 115 ping I would guess that it is an american server? CKS is a mainly a European gaming community (we do have some north american members who don't play dayz) which plays on EU based servers.

Recently we did have issues with a group of hacker who didn't like the fact we found there camp and attempted to raid it. They have been following us server to server teleporting to us and killing us.

Please refrain from posting this sort of rubbish on forums without any proof and knocking our communities reputation.

Thanks.

Also to edit this reply them two people are not part of our community.

Edited by madden999