Sign in to follow this  
mike32

Looking for some people to team up with.

me and my friend have been playing for a week now. we no the game pretty good and we are going to start making a squad, group, clan whatever you want to call it. so if you would like to join us please leave your Skype name down below.

yo! im new aswell my 2ed day

skype 70twinkz

i speak english and live in cailfornia

To all the Dutch/Flemish readers here:

I'm a member of a Dutch multi gaming clan called Double Dutch Clan and I'm the Squad Leader of the ArmA2/DayZ Squad (basically responsible for the ArmA2 members).

At this time we almost 600 members in total and about 40 members playing ArmA2 and DayZ (of which 10-15 active).

Our main objective is to have fun while gaming, but you can also play seriously and even professionally (eg. we have a BF3 eSports team)

We're always looking for new members to play with and signup is always open.

So, if you're 16 years or older and like to play with other people, check our website at www.doubledutchclan.nl and join us!

george.bird85 Text not voice pl0x I also have a teamspeak server you can use with 10 slots.

Edited by MrDobbins

skype name: domstaz

steam name: syfoor

I'm gmt +2, 20 years old, tired of being alone and looking for some group zombie action (nope, that isn't sexual). Mic + fluent in english + good connection + half bad gear, hit me up!

skype name: josh.staske

i'm in cst, 19, looking for a good group of people to run around with and cause some ruckus. got a mic and speak fluent english. and i got some pretty solid gear.

hit me up and we can get going