Sign in to follow this  
toddus

Thunderdome + Stalking my prey

so probably most of you have heard of the thunder-dome that terrible arena that ruins everybody night., do you all remember when you spawn you have a 'Horn' well when I searched some guys body that had recently died from it a picked up a invisible item that said Horn on it. I left clicked and a massive truck horn blew out from me, it was quite loud, so the hunt was on, I traveled all the way from the NW from where the TD is situated and drove down to electro Dobbry hills, Me and my Ghilli hiding in the tall grass I spot somebody sniping over electro, so what I do is slowly prone basically really close to this dude that was busy trying to shoot somebody in the vicinity of electro I started beeping this horn at this guy, I made it sound like a bomb. So I slowly beeped the horn until I sped it up like it was going to explode. This sniper was so scared by the time I sped up the horn he said in voice communication ' F*** This' and D/ced straight away. he did not come back.

Share your stories down below.

• Like 6

I was in Thunderdome once. Unfortunately, the big downie that I rode around on got killed by the above leather-clad Aussie. So much for running Bartertown. :(

Haha awesome, Also to the people asking what the thunderdome is - Thunderdome is a script that hackers use to annoy a whole server by spawning this (pretty cool) Arena and teleporting everybody thats the bad point they teleport everyone and delete everybodies gear. then you basically fight to the death -,- check this link out:

Look at the end of the video