chasb493

Active Clan Recruiting New Members!

Hello fellow DayZers,

Joint Task Force is recruiting new active players to join our ranks! Currently we have our own teamspeak and server (Atlanta 117). We are looking for active and mature members to play with us in the afternoons and evenings when we are holding down NW :D.

If you have any more questions feel free to post here or PM me to get the TS info to chat more and/or play with us for a bit.

See you soon,

Chas

• Like 2

Hello! I really want to join your clan, im new to the game and i just need a group to hang out with and kick some a$$! lol. I can have a laugh but when its time to be serious i am. Im 14 umm work well with others. I have a teamspeak including mic :) So you can ask me any questions you need to on there :) please except me i may be a little younge but im still pretty cool to hang out with. Thanks!

~ZafenXD

• Like 1

Hey! I'm really interested in joining your clan!! I'm 15 right now, British. I am a relatively experienced player, and I am looking to play for both the fun and to survive. Most of the time I will avoid killing people. But like I could do with the extra stuff. Im more of a friendly player. If I see someone, Ill help, but if i am in DESPERATE need of supplies, I will not hesitate to shoot their ass off :P. I hate going around solo and getting shot in the face by bandits >:(. If you have steam I can chat to you on that, (I prefer text chat but I can use a mic) So if you will let me, I will be glad to join.

Thanks Bro :)

InfectedRabbit1

Edited by InfectedRabbit1

I'd like to join, been playing for about a week now, finally managed to get some good gear and stay alive.

I figured i should get some buddies to play with because lone wolfing sucks.

Hmu ^^

• Like 1

Null post, delete please.

Edited by Makaro

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend play on here :) we've been looking for people to play with we are getting on your server to check it out, our names start with F8L just tired of hackers and getting slaughtered by everyone all the time :) Let me know if you wanna chat we have TS and we also have vent. I like to play more on the pve aspect of the game and my bf likes to do both pve and pvp :) You can msg me on Steam my id is devilishgirl420 i am currently on :)

Hey,

Played DayZ for a week or so now and I've been looking for a clan/team so I thought I'd check your clan out. I'm 14 and I like to have a laugh but I mainly want to be professional about this with other teammates and I also have Skype. :)

I'm from the UK, I prefer to be friendly towards survivors but will be on full alert for any trickery. I'm good at flying and gunning choppers except jets.

Any questions, just pm me on Steam, my name is "odddude".

Skype name is "xxmadman0o7xx". :)

Edited by Alpha Lycan

Hey, I would love to join a clan, Im abit of a loner at the moment and are jsut looking for a couple of people to play with, if your interested ad me on skype

hey, Im 16 and I've been playing for about a week now and would like to start teaming up. Im still not that experienced but thats why Im looking for someone to go with.