dansthetsar@windowslive.com

Nz/Aus survivor clan/group looking for members

Hey people,

Looking to start up a clan/group to play on au/anz/us servers, plan on setting up fully equipped bases around the map, gathering the best vehicles and loot etc.

Once setup and organized we will start to seek & hunt down other clans groups, go on base raids, and basically wreak havoc all in the name of fun and hopefully gaining some notoriety as clan hunters.

Probably keep the clan to around 12 players to keep things manageable, players interested must have teamspeak, should have a good knowledge of dayz, navigation, etc however will teach noobs what they need to be good clansmen.

Most of all we wanna be actively doing missions to better our team and not standing around,

Please post here if keen wih your player name and I'll add you to a list pending approval, once you have played with one of the clan and are deemed trustworthy will be approved and be given a rank, let's get I cracking gentleman!

Peace

Approved Players:

Players pending approval:

dashie4president

Laab

digimortgel_v2

Edited by xBullseyex

Id be interested if you get back to me soon I have a truck full of items i can bring to the table.. hit me up on here

How serious will this clan get? Im looking for a group but nothing serious as I play other games and do other things so Im not on all the time.

I can aim rather well, and I know how to navigate around.
Steam: Evinyl Scratch

Edited by Evinyl Scratch

I would be interested in joining a group, have played for a few weeks now and am ready for some team action.

NZ based.

Know my way around map and how to gear up quickly.

Ingame: Daisy Cutter

I'm keen, in NZ, play a few nights or more a week. Been playing since start of June.

Teamspeak or Vent?

Steam: gjaydenz

Cheers

Edited by 89ex250pilot