Sign in to follow this  
Dalegor Dobrutro

Random Spawn on Map

Propably another topic where people will QQ that they have harder to shoot someone. But Id like to propose random spawn on map, not only coast. This give more fun for beginers who feel total lost. For older players always unexpected start - no more runing to loot your own body. And more RAAAGE from campers on shore spawn points.

Regards.

Propably another topic where people will QQ that they have harder to shoot someone. But Id like to propose random spawn on map, not only coast. This give more fun for beginers who feel total lost. For older players always unexpected start - no more runing to loot your own body. And more RAAAGE from campers on shore spawn points.

Regards.

Veterans will always know where they are and where to find their corpse. There is no need for a random spawn. I was never shot at the coast right after spawning. If you spawn and get shot because you travelled along the coast try another way the next time. If you get shot right after spawning multiple times. Try another server. But this is not the general case.

Edited by Jacy

I would like to see this but I doubt it would ever happen :(

>Spawn at the NW Airfield

>Find a guy in a ghillie looting barracks, who was probably going there for days.

>Find a shitty gun

>Kill him

>Take his loot

>Gotta love random spawn points.

tl;dr: No.