Sign in to follow this  
Zambeezee

UK 105 - props must be given when deserved

Me and my group have been playing on UK 105 for a week or so full time. Not a single hacker, just as they stated in another topic. Server runs smoothly all the time and we've been in a great fight with the server hosts yesterday, nearly snatching their truck and UAZ but losing them again due to a stupid mistake on our part.

Really great server, the only issue we have with it is that we cant seem to disable your base camp which we found. At least I think it's yours Dayz UK squad? Any idea why the server doesn't save that properly? Also stuff from tents disappearing and vehicle contents not saving properly.

Anyway, props for hosting a terrific server. We'll see you on the battlefield!

• Like 1

Its not admints fault, Camps and tents didnt save properly after new dayz hotfises) so its all about hive not adminrights =)

• Like 1

I figured it was something like that. Thanks for clearing that up.

As an admin of 105, I can confirm that 1, Was not our camp :), And 2, We have had the same issue taking down a certain camp in the server, We also have 2 support tickets pending with the DayZ Dev team as we have issues with stuff like heli not saving position, and other saving issues, Once we get a reply we will put out an announcement on the 105 web page dayzmod.co.uk, As stated though it all came about after the last hotfix.

Edited by DatenThielt

Hey Zambeezee, it was me who pulled that stunt by counter stealing the V3S. You managed to kill one of my friends in the Ghillie, then he rage quit out the game. Challenge Accepted. I decided to go in alone. After shooting the wheels and noticing the vehicle wasn't stopping, I thought for sure that you guys would make a getaway with both the vehicles. Then one of you got out the V3S to shoot me I guess. That's when I frantically jumped in and drove off.

By the way, was one of your friends on an ATV? Because I smashed head on into a guy on an ATV in a Ghillie with a DMR. Then he aborted after I had finished smashing the ATV (with him on it).

Hey karepow,

Yeah it was me exiting the truck. My buddies didn't see you and I had a clear shot on you, thought your ammo might be empty anyway. That's why I got out. Worst mistake. That V3S sure can take a punch, we blasted that truck with everything we had when you drove off. Then we pursued with AUZ but that V3S is hella fast in the forest.

The buddy on the ATV was ours yeah, but I can state 100% that he didn't abort. He ran off into the woods after you rammed him. He bled good and had zeds following.

He took the ATV from dreekje (is he one of yours too or a really random encounter?).

We'll be looking for the nicely filled truck and jeep some more ;)

And you guys are sure it ain't your camp far north from where we found the trucks ? Is that the camp you guys are trying to destroy as well?

If you are talking about on that island, "Tent City" yes we have tried to destroy it many times. And nope Dreekje is not ours, You can tell its us because if you look at us in the player menue we all have the DayZUK squad logo :)

Good game Delta squad!

Our team has freed the server from your choppering reign. I had the personal pleasure of kamikaziing the chopper.

Although we did also shoot Infallible there. Are you guys working with Delta or just a coincidence?

Delta is our sworn enemy! (And it was 100% hilarious last night when the heli crashed, and killed 7 deltas!

Edited by DatenThielt

Ummm we killed the Delta guys at their camp and we had captured their helicopter lol. That's what happened. They didn't crash. We followed the chopper, found their landing zone + camp. We waited for them to gather. 5 vs 7 we shot them all by surprise. All dead within 10 seconds.

Then I flew the helicopter and crashed it near their camp.

Best moment in Dayz so far.

• Like 1

That was awesome indeed Zambeezee! Especially the adrenaline kick, made my heart pump 4 times faster that moment. B)

He took the ATV from dreekje (is he one of yours too or a really random encounter?).

I was with Dreekje, when he got shot and you stole the ATV, was the scariest moment of DAYZ so far, no idea why I wasn't shot either. I tried to track your bus, but once you hit the road I lost you guys.

I spent all of last night scouring the north eastern section of the map with 3 friends, and all we came across were 3 tractors dumped next to a lake :(

Aside from that, I'd like to see a few more enemies in between my crosshairs without having to camp spawns!!!

• Like 1

I was with Dreekje, when he got shot and you stole the ATV, was the scariest moment of DAYZ so far, no idea why I wasn't shot either. I tried to track your bus, but once you hit the road I lost you guys.

I spent all of last night scouring the north eastern section of the map with 3 friends, and all we came across were 3 tractors dumped next to a lake :(

Aside from that, I'd like to see a few more enemies in between my crosshairs without having to camp spawns!!!

I was the one that shot Dreekje and took the ATV for the sole purpose of following the truck... lost it a day later though.

Loved the car chases :D

Thanks for that :(

I was laying prone in my ghillie scouting the coastline, i could have swear i heard the sound coming from that way!

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to the poor couple of dudes who stumbled upon our wrecked car lastnight.

*Edit* I should say aswell, great server.

Edited by Durtbocks
  • Like 4

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to the poor couple of dudes who stumbled upon our wrecked car lastnight.

*Edit* I should say aswell, great server.

Haha, delightful movie. 3 people from our group found your car today but wrecked it shortly after. It's free for a respawn.

Hehe nice video. This must be a cursed car. Today we found this same car (we called it Goldfish) on the same spot where you left it. Only the engine was red. So me and my friends took it. I decided to take the car for a small ride but suddenly there was a tree in front of me (small lag), so car exploded and I almost died lol.