MajorGutsFree

Camp awaiting plundering

US85 huge [WD] clan camp on Skalisty Island. Had to swim to over there and died thinking there were no clan members on the server at the time. Several As50s,LMGs,other weapons and I didn't even explore the whole island yet. If you can get there, feel free to take it down...to much effort for me to try again, had hypothermia before they killed me.

Edited by MajorGutsFree
  • Like 2

Smartest place for a clan base, I'd think.

If you get the heli, currently, and the boats on the server, you're set for the most part.

Because as you discovered, who is going to swim over?

Edited by Disgraced

Yeah, I was assuming there would be a heli or boat to get away with if I had lived but I was being stupid thinking since no clan tags in game I'd be safe there.

wont last long, i can tell you that as for fucking hackers come in run their dirty shit to find the only chopper/or any vehicle on the server and poof.....everything´s gone.

Never thought of using the island as a camp site.

you must be sherlock holmes

Wow. most of it's clear. Ran into Zero....sorry, wasnt taking the chance of you killing me.

Took l85, 9 Suits, Zero's m4ccosd......again, sorry bro....Few satchel charges. Left when I heard charges going off behind me.

Zero, if you read this. I don't need the loot I took off of you, PM me if you want to meet up I'll get it back to you.

One of the best places to put a camp, what I would do is dump gear to be retrieved later, swim over with nothing, steal boat. (pbx most likely, if they have an island base most likely thay would have one of these.) Wait in hiding for a few hours, come back with boat, loot and scoot, use boat as container, set for life. Oh, and don't die, that part is important.

use boat as container

as far as i know, boats dont hold any items.

anyways, storing items in a vehicle is still a pain because they dissapear when the server restarts and only god knows after wich restart they´ll be back. my experience is they are never there when u need em the most (the vehicle or the gear in it)

and good luck finding a pbx. i found one on the server i play on, took it over to Skalisty Island and its gone ever since searched the whole coast with one of these small boats, 14 km/h.......

i bet some damn hacker ported it up in the woods somewhere -.-

Edited by helpful_bear

as far as i know, boats dont hold any items.

You were right about the boats not having slots, having just recently used them I assumed they would be like any other vehicle I liberate from a campsite.

That said if a clan had a base on Skalisty I would assume they had some decent means of transportation. I have raided camps there a few times in a small boat only to find the pbx sitting on the shore facing away from the coast. That said any boat or even a chopper would do depending on what you find.

US85 doesnt come up in the server listings for me ;\

Yeah, I don't even see the server anymore but gametracker shows four of the wardriver clan members on it

over an hour later after several hours of being locked...server still password protected

Edited by MajorGutsFree
  • Like 1

after probably eight hours...still password protected...need to make sure every peace of loot is their base

• Like 1

Their camp is back up at the same place after we raided it this morning on Salisty Island on Us85 of the wardrivers clan...so have it for loots you want

dude the reason the server keeps going down and locked. is because assholes like you post are camps locations and hackers come on and nuke the whole server. killing every one WD and non WD.

we do not hack or admin abuse. we did have a nice back up of weapons and cars, but all lost due to hackers. the weapons " tents " are bugged. infact all tents in the game atm are buged.

I keep telling myself that one day i'm just going to find a bunch of frag 'nades and server hop that spot blowing up tent after tent after tent. But I never get around to it.