wheelspk

so i heard gunshoots

hi,

so i was in BEREZINO looting a store and i see on the screen ZXY was killed then ZXY was killed then again ZXY was killed , short-after that i hear bang bang....so i ran out of the store and went prone, that time i was sceared as shit, so i did the coward thing and aborted the game :blush:

i didn't wanted to get murder i just went to BERZINO for some med supplies, i said friendly friendly 5 times no one answered.

DID I DO WRONG???

If you disconnected because you thought there was a hacker u did nothing wrong.

If player XYZ spawns and dies so often, I guess he went for the suicide mode till he founds the respawns location he wanted.

And BTW, you can't spawn in Berezino, meaning the gun shots you heared were just coincidence, I guess.

As you weren't directly involved in combat, I guess it was a kind of... fair D/C.

:D

• Like 1

dont know if it was a hacker or some one just on a murdering rampage....i called out friendly? friendly ? 5 times. no one answered.

bang bang and i ran for my life and quit the game.

by xyz i meant not one name but 3 different guys...guy after guy died

Edited by wheelspk

dont know if it was a hacker or some one just on a murdering rampage....i called out friendly? friendly ? 5 times. no one answered.

bang bang and i ran for my life and quit the game.

by xyz i meant not one name but 3 different guys...guy after guy died

Yup, then you shouldnt play this game (aka DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR)

Just shouting "friendly, friendly, friendly" is definitely no insurance that you won't get shot. Even those who don't SoS (shoot on sight) will probably shoot you later. If it was a normal gunfight (so not a hacker), next time try to sneak away (or join in if you like and shoot some bandits) instead of quitting. It will really spoil your and everybody else's fun if you take the coward's way out all the time (believe me dying isn't that bad, it is kind of a good thing, actually: stops you from getting bored).

Good luck!

• Like 2

Its moments like that what make DayZ what it is today, next time try to stay logged in and don't abort, and hopefully you will live to tell the story :)

• Like 1

If i see 4-5 players die in a row real quick i usually quit and assume its a hacker. Rather be a dick and quit than die to another dick teleporting all over.

Yup, then you shouldnt play this game (aka DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR)

guess your are rite but i want to play the game fair and dont want to be murdered by a physio cunt who just bought the game and kill for the fun of it....

i learning the map and try to survive....and i dont murder , i even helped many people out who called out for help

If i see 4-5 players die in a row real quick i usually quit and assume its a hacker. Rather be a dick and quit than die to another dick teleporting all over.

yes that what i saw 3 guys dieing in a row and this server i am on rite now has been hacked many times..like being transported to a fire range with wall all over and no place to run...then they say guns in the barn when u go to get the gun they shoot u in the head...

dont know y that is fun.

next time ill hide and WILL not quit.

guess your are rite but i want to play the game fair and dont want to be murdered by a physio cunt who just bought the game and kill for the fun of it....

i learning the map and try to survive....and i dont murder , i even helped many people out who called out for help

Seriously? So if someone kills you he is cunt, just bought the game and that kill wasnt fair? What the hell, pvp is part of the game if you dont like getting killed play super mario...oh wait you can get killed there too

If you die its ALWAYS fair, because its your fault for not being careful enough, the only time when its not fair is when you get killed by a hacker..

• Like 1

hi,

so i was in BEREZINO looting a store and i see on the screen ZXY was killed then ZXY was killed then again ZXY was killed , short-after that i hear bang bang....so i ran out of the store and went prone, that time i was sceared as shit, so i did the coward thing and aborted the game :blush:

i didn't wanted to get murder i just went to BERZINO for some med supplies, i said friendly friendly 5 times no one answered.

DID I DO WRONG???

Don´t sweat it, you are probably quite new to the game and panicked a bit. It happens. At least you didn´t abort while in firefight, that is an exploit. Now you are that much more experienced, next time just try to live through it and abort only when you are in a safe location. Do not exploit disconnecting, that way this game is so much fun, it can get so intense.

Keep trying Wheelspk!, I can understand not wanting to be shot down(again perhaps?) Yes sure, pvp is a part of the game lala, so is trying to survive and go for as long as you can.Which to me sounds to me like that is how Wheelspk wants to play, he does not get a jolly from "murder"lol. If I hear gunfire, I probably will gtfo as well, have plenty of times before, it has nothing to do with being afraid to die in game, there is just not much reasoning with the unreasonable :P It does not really matter how you go about the situation anyway, most are just going to try and justify it with whatever excuse they can form. Just keep trying to play the way you prefer Wheels, there r friendly players out there, who will reply to you when you ask/call. Just be ready to defend yourself all the time is all.

no he isn't. if ppl really died that fast in big numbers you had all right to assume it was a hacker (which is not rare).

on a side note, when disconnect exploit is fixed. man up and take your cover in the store. you won't feel anything ;P

Edited by MostlyPanda

dont worry what others are saying..

you can play within your rights as the game allows.. theres nothing stopping you from logging out when you choose to.

just dont use cheats/hacks or other grabage and you'll be fine. if your not being fired at directly, you have no reason to remain logged in if you dont feel like it.

regardless of your reasons..

/endthread.

• Like 2

Never D/C even if you're in danger of dying, you'd only kill the fun of others, and really the fun of the game.

Try and fight it out like a man, man.

• Like 1

sorry but this is alpha release. i dont know much about it but this basically means the game is being worked on HARD. Take advantage of everyone and everthing, I rather not dieto a cheater which has happened to me at least 3/10 times playing. Things will get sorted out eventually,. remember this as my roomate who introducted me to this game said, good or bad, its all about survival.

Keep trying Wheelspk!, I can understand not wanting to be shot down(again perhaps?) Yes sure, pvp is a part of the game lala, so is trying to survive and go for as long as you can.Which to me sounds to me like that is how Wheelspk wants to play, he does not get a jolly from "murder"lol. If I hear gunfire, I probably will gtfo as well, have plenty of times before, it has nothing to do with being afraid to die in game, there is just not much reasoning with the unreasonable :P It does not really matter how you go about the situation anyway, most are just going to try and justify it with whatever excuse they can form. Just keep trying to play the way you prefer Wheels, there r friendly players out there, who will reply to you when you ask/call. Just be ready to defend yourself all the time is all.

What else does it have to do with other than not wanting to die in the game? That is all it is about, If you log out when you know another player is close, and is shooting. It doesn't matter what he is shooting at, if he is in the vicinity, and has a chance to come in your direction, then I don't see why you should log off just to preserve your life that little bit longer. If I hear gunshots, and don't want confrontation, you know what I do? Run in the opposite direction, get some cover and distance between you and the shooter. If it really is a hacker, then unfortunately, until this is a standalone game, people will have problems with them. But just because you think it is a hacker, doesn't mean it is. The thing is surely a hacker can easily spawn right behind you to shoot you in the head, so why assume it is one if you hear shots in the distance? But yeah, that's my opinion anyway, just try not to log out the moment things get hairy, or you will get bored of this game very quickly.

• Like 1

theres nothing hard about surviving beside others players, so if you disconnect from pretty much the only factor that can kill you.. then the game kinda looses its point.

• Like 1

Well since you had to quote me there I guess I should clarify better what I mean by "gtfo" out a confrontation, or just bullets being shot at me(around me w/e). I get my kicks by gtfo in the game not logging out, though whether the creators intended this or not, its there. When I log out, it is b/c I go afk, or take a break. ;) Either way you look at it there's just squabble over it, someone wants to say its them being treated unfair, getting short end of stick, they cant do this/that. So this is all also just --->my opinion<---there are no facts/rules to this which force you to act a certain way(This is the point of DayZ right?). One would say"Man up" or something like that over this, well I would say they should too>_>; Just let people do as they want do. An let it be. I accept when pretty much everyone I come across wants to shoot me. I just reply by moving on, srry if thats such a buzzkill for anyone, its a buzzkill for me to get shot and not even see where it came from.(Not that I need to to be okay with it or w/e..idc, tis a game, an its been fun so far, I died once by falling off a porch) :o

Well since you had to quote me there I guess I should clarify better what I mean by "gtfo" out a confrontation, or just bullets being shot at me(around me w/e). I get my kicks by gtfo in the game not logging out, though whether the creators intended this or not, its there. When I log out, it is b/c I go afk, or take a break. ;) Either way you look at it there's just squabble over it, someone wants to say its them being treated unfair, getting short end of stick, they cant do this/that. So this is all also just --->my opinion<---there are no facts/rules to this which force you to act a certain way(This is the point of DayZ right?). One would say"Man up" or something like that over this, well I would say they should too>_>; Just let people do as they want do. An let it be. I accept when pretty much everyone I come across wants to shoot me. I just reply by moving on, srry if thats such a buzzkill for anyone, its a buzzkill for me to get shot and not even see where it came from.(Not that I need to to be okay with it or w/e..idc, tis a game, an its been fun so far, I died once by falling off a porch) :o

LOL, dont worry im sure the next thing from the PVP gank-squad will be requiring players to stay logged in 24/7, even if your not playing..

"you must exist in the gameworld all the time, come on man up..".. hahaha

For me, logging out any other time than quitting for the day would ruin the game for me. It's supposed to simulate the experience of survival, you have to feel like you're in the world fighting for your life, and if you rely on a 'get-out-of-jail-free card' when things get dicey, that breaks the immersion and the experience, as well as severely lowers the difficulty. You can't logout of life. It's ok if there's clearly hackers (teleporting, invincible people/vehicles, thunderdome, nuclear bombs, etc.) because they break the immersion when they do impossible things, but aside from that, I'd rather stay in character and fight it out. If I die that means I was careless and need to not do what I did next time.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by HerrJon
  • Like 1

If there was a hacker then I will let you off the d/c

But if you did it just cos you heard gunshots...then your kind of ruining the game for everyone (including yourself) Part of the thrill of the game is hearing gunshots and thinking "Shit...gunfire...ACTIVATE NINJA MODE!"

Even when I was a newbie i didnt d/c just because I heard gunfire. After a while you will learn how easy it is to get supplies after dying and you wont get so worried about it.