Sign in to follow this  
smKes

FR191 - Surviving the Horror.. Are you up for it?

[VETERAN] [GMT-3] [3RD:ON] [CH:ON] [40 Slot TeamSpreak server] [6 Hour Restarts - 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00]

Admins: smKes, Arne, DenDimi, Swordfish

TeamSpeak info : 94.242.227.2:10014 - FR191 - Surviving the Horror

Hey All

We are proud to announce our new server FR191 - Surviving the Horror. As the owner of the server i will try and provide the best gaming experiance possible. With good announcements and a solid player base. We also have a active team of Admins that will provide the best service as we can. The admin team will be easy contacted in this forum or on our teamspeak.

For those players that play on our server daily, feel free to use our Teamspeak server . ( info at start of post)

Our website will be online soon!!

Goodluck surviving!!

// [sTH] smKes

Might be a dumb question, but how do i connect to your server? I'm using dayzcommander

url=http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.33.170.224:2332/]b_560x95.png

This is our IP adress so try that out :)

Thx for the support you guys!!

Update for Server -- I promised i would make our server Veteran again this mroning, but because my work has a different ip then at home i can't edit in the server control panel so i will make sure it happen later today!

Bonjour, vu le nom du serveur je m'avance un peu mais je me permet de te parler en Français...

J'ai quelques questions :

Peux tu me rappeler la différence entre un REGULAR et un VETERAN ?

Qu'implique un restart toutes les 6h ? Peux on quand même s'installer un camp + véhicules ou ces derniers seront perdus à chaque restart ?

En effet, nous avions trouvé un serveur d'accueil pour nos parties (LU168) mais quand l'admin joue il kick tout le monde sauf ses amis (et lui) de plus il nous détruit nos camps et nos véhicules (4 tentes et 4 véhicules disparus)

On est donc à la recherche d'un serveur d'accueil pour pouvoir jouer tranquillement et fiablement...

Nous sommes 4.

Ok i google translated it :P Because my server is FR, but i come from the Netherlands :)

Hello, since the server name I walk a little but I can talk to you in French ...

I have some questions:

Can you remember the difference between a REGULAR and VETERAN?

What does a restart every 6 hours? We can still move a vehicle or camp + they will be lost at each restart?

Indeed, we found a home server for our party (LU168) but when he plays the admin kick everyone but his friends (and him) the more we destroyed our camps and vehicles (four tents and four missing vehicles)

We are therefore looking for a home server to play quietly and reliably ...

We are 4.

---------------------------------

I will awnser it in English

Regular / See player names and see yourself on the map

Vetaran / Don't see Player names and you need GPS to see yourself on the map.

Because all servers are connected to a hive it's good for the connection to restart the server every 6 hours.

Offcourse you can setup camp! thats what it's all about. When the server restarts all your items will be still there ( Unless the tent ain't buggy )

We also had some issue when the server restarts all " tents and vehicles" where gone, but when i manually restart the server again it's fixxed. ( not a problem of my server, but the game itself is causing this issue )

When you want you can have your own TS channel for you and your friends to play on. Just come to our Teamspeak!

And i am sorry to hear that you experianced Admin abuse! WE WILL NEVER do such a thing. I am totaly against it and me and my team will never do such a thing!

I hope you will join and have an awsome time as we do.

//[sTH] smKes

p.s. Helicopter went down yesterday so there will be a new spawn soon :)

Ah damn, at least you got to fly the damned thing for a while ;)

And I really recommend this server, had a blast for the past few days!

• Like 1

After long debate the server has been Permanent changed to vetaran! hope you will enjoy the server more..

• Like 1

Haha yeah we lost one!!!! but we got it back :P Who stole our BUS !!!!!

Awesome server! Full of helpful people and also some bandits if that's your thing! Come join us :)

Does anyone know the current status of this server? I mean, are there any vehicles or are they all destroyed/hidden? Do all of the vets carry L85s?

Additionally, what about hackers on FR191? I saw another post regarding hackers on FR191, however it may be old.

Cheers / A new player trying to find a nice server :)

banned from the ts3 for no reason :( un ban me pls smKes, i wont be any hastle.