bond1971@tpg.com.au

Oh wow, im soooo lucky !!

My friends and I were elated, we had raided the NE airfield and quite a few deer stands heading SW, got quite lucky with our loots and we were starting to look like some sort of special forces unit. I even managed to pick up a ghillie suit !!!

Then our luck really changed for the better, a hacker hit the server and dropped everyone dead. Yep, no chance to ALT-F4 or abort out just simply dead, the whole server. IT GETS BETTER!!! ;), on our way back to try and get to our corpses to regather our gear the server rebooted !!!, wow how lucky were we ?!? Butt naked with no Gear and in the middle of nowhere. Wow how fortunes can change soooooo quickly.

This game rocks !!!

• Like 3

You think that's bad? I had a team of 8 people, completely geared.... Coyote backpack, ghillie, NVG's, rangefinders AS50's and etc. We had 3 cars, and it was the first day of Helicopter spawn. We found the chopper on the Skailistji island, we completely repaired it. We jump in and about to fly up. Hacker joins in and destroys every vehicle in the game, and 3 seconds later every player.

And then server restarts.

wow substitute, that really sucks man. Glad to see you hanging in there after that. I noticed some idiot said its 'alpha', was waiting for some fool to pop in and say that... its sort of like 'man, i have no response to that, what should I do, they are expecting me to say something, cmon what can i say, omg im drowning here, I know, ALPHA !'

I know its freaking alpha, I know its a mod, I know we didnt actually pay for it but spend our hard earned cash on ARMA, you f*ckwits that keep spitting out this crap just dont understand, we dont give a f*ck. We are investing our time and effort into this game, testing it if you want to call it that, but at the moment its becoming completely unplayable. I am seeing at least 2 x hackers per night per server, I manage to avoid most unless they issue the 'kill all' command.

I am nearly the last 'hardcore' of our group left, the others have left. Honestly I don't blame them. If developers are reading these forums then note the hate that is being generated and why its being generated, if you make a game like this and take the best from it then make sure you also drop the bad or address it.

I know its freaking alpha

Sorry chap that you are so fired up but I actually am one of those who are annoyed by the "It's Alpha" guys.

Hence why I used " quotes" (for a fine sarcastic effect) and yes I already lost stuff to hackers but even worse the game eating them like in tents.

Edited by SirSlayer

Sorry Slayer, I responded too quickly and too hotly. Please accept my apology. I just see so much flaming of people that try to suggest changes or post issues by the 'its an alpha' group that I lashed out quickly.

• Like 1

Helicopter crashes can cause server crashes apparently.

So it might not have been a wanted restart on the admins side.

This is why i almost immediately leave after finding good loot.

The 30 seconds after you find something you wanted will be death, one way or another.

Edited by HeHeHe