Sign in to follow this  
sasqwatch

The bandit skin changes

I'm a bandit and have been for ages. I killed like 4 people a month ago and now i keep getting killed, "just deserts," i know. My friend and I (who was also a bandit) were walking along when suddenly he transformed into a survivor again. Just wondering why this hasnt happened to me that was two days ago.

Humanity is still tracked, even though its not listed in the debug menu. You need over 2000 humanity to become a survivor again. Bandit skins will be gone soon regardless.

I hope they'll never remove the bandit skins until they'll find an alternate method to avoid kid-style playing. Actually the "transformation" isn' working that bad, in fact as see in this thread, there's ppl turning into survivors doing good.

We all start with what, 2700 humanity? Not to sound course but, how much humanity is human life worth? Translation: how many good deeds must I do to lose the bandit skin?

Does anyone know if whenever Rocket implements the new skin pick ups and removes the bandit transformation whether or not we'll keep our skins we had before the change? because I like the camo on bandit skins and am considering going bandit so I'll have the skin when the change happens

My assumption is that (logically) we'll probably revert to one skin. However, since bandits seem to be disappearing altogether it leaves the game a bit lacking. My hope is that there are other surprises Rocket has in store for the mod, some that build teams and cooperation as much as the bandit skins endorsed "assassinry" (yeah I know that's not a word but you get the idea).