Penetratorius

UK Player in Cherno | Looking for survivors to play with

I'm in the lobby of the International hotel. I spawned just outside Cherno, and I've been using an online loot map, but I can't even figure out where the hotel is on the map so I'm pretty stuck really. I'm hoping to find a group of people to play with - UK preferred. I have no weapons or anything so don't bother coming to kill me.

I'm Swedish, new character and currently in Cherno, if that counts. I could help you out until you feel like splitting up again, I'm currently calling UK204 home.

I'm Swedish, new character and currently in Cherno, if that counts. I could help you out until you feel like splitting up again, I'm currently calling UK204 home.

Do you have DayZ Commander? I'll add you on there.

I do not, unfortunately. Had a look at it once and figured it wasn't of use to me. I'll try to get it again, useful to sort out some kinds of servers, I suppose. Will have it in less than 5 minutes. :P

I should of sent you a friend invite now. Look for Dicey | NDH

ill join up im currently just abit north of cherno at the moment been trying to find a group for ages. ill be on dayz abit later however

Right, so, met up with OP and showed him around Cherno, what buildings to loot for what loot, that kinda thing, went west to Komarovo to give a friend of mine a blood transfusion, then shit happened and we died a few times. OP is currently dead, I think, and I'm on my way elsewhere. OP is thinking of joining the community I play DayZ with. :)

Just a quick update, anyway. He might still want to meet up and play with you guys later.

OP probably remembers how we stopped the bus he was driving - killed him, took his gear and our bus back...