Sign in to follow this  
Razy (DayZ)

Special update for 1M player milestone?

Should we get a special update for 1M milestone?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Sure why not!
    • I like it the way it is...

This may have been done already so my bad if it has but since we are insanely close to one million players I think we should have a special update :) maybe a new map, some skins, guns...anything

Edited by Razy

yes, you get a special birthday party bag. will include some fizzy cola bottles, a rattle and so on.

Every player is given a mountain dew and wears a crazy hat on the day we hit 1m xD

You forget Rocket has an addiction to our tears.

He'll swap out zombie grunts with Fran Drescher sound effects.

Every player is given a mountain dew and wears a crazy hat on the day we hit 1m xD

Maybe like a multi-coloured party hat thats instantly visable? :D

What kind of a poll is this?

How old are you 13? you cant accept the fact people might think diffrently can you...

You are a bad person, and you should feel bad.

• Like 1

I see no reason why Zombie Strippers should not be included in this game as part of hitting 1 Million users. After all there is a film about Zombie Strippers, so it can happen.

I see no reason why Zombie Strippers should not be included in this game as part of hitting 1 Million users. After all there is a film about Zombie Strippers, so it can happen.

Maybe a little bit immersion breaking plus it would be a little awkward seeing someone getting beat to death with a half naked zombie lol

Sure, I'd love an update banning all of the 25,000 hackers, bringing down the number of players to 0.975M.

Edited by Vitdom

Rocker has been speaking alot recently about patch 1.7.2.5, adding back bandit skins, plus hero skins.

Plus fixing numerous bugs n glitches like the barb wire glitch, and the game not saving ammunition count when you do 'something', leading to basically infinite ammo.

Now for the best bit :) dogs, if you didnt know, there is a very high possibility that in the next patch, certainly in a near future one, there will be added dog companions, that can sniff out animals, and apparently if you find a dead body and the person who killed them is near by, the dog can sniff em out.

Theres a few other stuff as well you can read about it on the forums and Rockets interview.

Personally I think it all sounds awesome.