zealous

What Day Z really needs: Bicycles

YEAH! xD Haha this is so funny but welcome and realistic and good suggestion! I really like it too!

And it would be great that if you find a rusty bike you could ride it but you should oil it so it would not be loud ass squeky bitch! And the ringing bell of course! xD

more of those pictures please :D

love them, also love bicycles.

action-driven chases between bandits and survivors with a horde of zeds behind them inc.

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP

Because I want Rocket to see this thread.

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP

Because I want Rocket to see this thread.

tru. Bumping it as well. I was sure bicycles ARE in already, come on :)

Don't know, all you're doing is zinging past zombies with a bike. If someone chasing you riding away just like that.. Bicycle chases all day? LOL, and don't forget bandit drive-bys!

Bicycles in Day Z would require you to first get a frame, then forks, the individual wheels, handlebars, a chain, two tires and two inner tubes and then a pump for the tires.

Where's your realism now, bitches?

bicycles

Yeah buddy. Bicycles. Gone would be the days of jamming a pencil below your 'W' key to run in a straight like for 45 minutes. Those tedious times would be replaced with the glory of riding your beloved cycle like a total boss' date=' no fucks given.

Fucking bicycles.

bicycles, essential to any zombie apocalypse, but not too common dont want this to turn into a bike ride simulator,

and the stats should be changed to reflect the increase in speed while still being slightly more efficient than running.

Cheers guys... now I have bloody Queen playing in my head....

But yeah, awesome idea comrades.

Bicycles in Day Z would require you to first get a frame' date=' then forks, the individual wheels, handlebars, a chain, two tires and two inner tubes and then a pump for the tires.

Where's your realism now, bitches?

[/quote']

I was thinking about this.

Clearly when bikes spawn they should generally be a total shitbox. Thus when you risk life and limb to repair it, you will be able to truly bask in the glory of your fantastic wheel-horse.

The best option would be to be to spawn a number of bicycles in each city, in various states of disrepair. Some would require just a puncture repair kit and air pump; others two new tyres, a replacement chain, or all of the above. The truly fortuitous survivor may also stumble upon a bicycle in mint condition, as would happen occasionally back in the ol' RL.

Abusing your cycle by riding it down rocky slopes at sixty miles an hour should also lead to potential punctures that require repair.

What parts do other people suggest?

Also, should bicycles be slower than running when going up steep hills but much faster downhill?

Should also have a chance of finding a water bottle in the frame holder or a coke! Everyone loves coke right?

Perhaps also a basket to carry your righteous swag after you have conducted a bicycle raid.

Perhaps also a basket to carry your righteous swag after you have conducted a bicycle raid.

I want a pink one with flowers.