sdhfguih2i3df

Banned from US 1822, Also Kicked/Server Restart. Have complete video evidence.

Hey, here's my video evidence.

Basically hunting this fool on his server for constantly locking his server. Ended up killing him by a ural. He restarted the server, kicked me a few times, then ultimately banned me for no reason what so ever.

Video may not be up right away, I'm uploading it now.

Here's a link to jarlaxle talking about locking his server. I was asking questions over chat and he was responding with voice.

http://www.mediafire...k4efhxoi3kj1v74

edit: I assumed a name of one of his semi trusted friends to capture his responses. Meta gamed.

Edited by knames
  • Like 14

It's worth noting that my friends have also been banned for the exact same reason, but they don't all have evidence.

Please blacklist this asshat admin.

Props to the OP on getting that evidence. Pretty rockin how you tracked that guy down. Should have hid his body right away...lol

Edited by Vertisce

I am a good friend of his, but because I didn't want to join "Clan Exlie" I was banned from his server. I wish I recorded it.

I am a good friend of his, but because I didn't want to join "Clan Exlie" I was banned from his server. I wish I recorded it.

cool story bro.

I have one major question.

How did you KNOW that the person you were tracking was Jaraxle? The server is Veteran with NAMEPLATES OFF. So, honestly, HOW did you know? Also, there are parts where you "lose" him and then the video cuts out to a part where you suddenly know where hes running to.

I think you must have turned off your ESP before you started recording.

Edited by nexus1

I have one major question.

How did you KNOW that the person you were tracking was Jaraxle? The server is Veteran with NAMEPLATES OFF. So, honestly, HOW did you know?

I think you must have turned off your ESP before you started recording.

TBH, it doesn't even matter who it was. It's a clear and blatent misuse of admin powers regardless of who was killed.

• Like 2

He is the only admin of that server if I am not mistaken. Meaning he is the only person with the power to restart the server, kick and ban. That's enough evidence for me.

So, it's wrong to ban hackers?

Where is the solid proof the OP is hacking, only proof I see here is the admin abuse

• Like 1

New account with 3 posts? Guessing you're that abusive admin or his friend loooooool.

• Like 1

Speculation does nothing. OP has solid evidence against the Admin, where as you have nothing on the OP. Therefore, your entire argument is invalid. You know how the judicial system works in real life, or no?

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

Edit: Of course the double negative might confuse people...

Edit Edit: I would report server via support ticket if you haven't

Edited by YouKnowWho

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

With proof, you just cant perma ban people because you think they are hacking. SA needs to provide evidence that the OP was/is hacking.

Entire rule:

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section http://dayzmod.com/f...heat-reporting/

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

Where is the forum post and the evidence of hacking (logs)?

Nexus1 just shut up. your doing nothing but making yoruself look liek a total moron. You have NO PROOF and just liek to ban with no reason and doing so will get YOU banend from the game as well as the server you own with your friend.

1822 has been blacklisted and 1823 as well for passwording their server.

For anyone who reads this, the op provided a perfect example of giving us the necessary proof we needed.

Edited by urbanfox
  • Like 6