NsN

Character is stuck - All keys unbinded - can't move?

I was playing with a friend west of Kamenka (nobody would ever really go there) and all of a sudden we hear a voice over the mic system and he's saying some nonsense we can't understand and all of a sudden he like locks us in to place or something..I'm stuck in prone, my menu won't even open, I can't do ANYTHING at all. It's as if every key, even Escape, is unbinded in my game. I tried reconnecting do a different server and I'm just stuck in prone, maybe in the ground a little bit? Not sure.. Either way I can't play because some hacker clearly screwed with my game and now I can't do anything whatsoever.

Any help is much appreciated.

Get somebody to come and kill you.

If I trusted anyone to kill me and not take any of the loot I would. Just wondering if there's another way.

Sounds more like a keyboard problem rather than a hacker problem, especially If you have changed server.

It is not a keyboard thing, definitely a hacker.... Me and some friends all had this happen to us after we killed a hacker the other day... only option was to alt f4 out, he did it again to us when we rejoined and had to find another server.

I have a similar problem.

Yesterday I was in a barn in the middle of nowhere. The first thing that was strange: No loot anywhere. Nothing. Not single empty tin or other stuff. I though this might be a server problem and I disconncted to get to a different server. When I joined, I was knocked out for at least 5 minutes. I don't know why. When I got back concious, I couldn't move. I can shoot, I can access gear. But I can not move or get up.

Any idea what the problem is?