Sign in to follow this  
cydax35

Randomly banned for no apparent reason on US 260.

So I took my old trusty boat to Skalisty in hopes of finding a Huey. Upon reaching my destination I saw tents... I didn't check the tents then but I had some connection issues to i switched servers.

I came back to 260 hoping that the lag was fixed, and then I went back to my boat. It was sunk, my heart was filled with rage. I looked around and 10 seconds later I got shot. I respawned in Kamenka and ran to Balota. When I came to Balota I found a dead body inside the ATC tower. She had nothing on her but 1 Ghilie Suit. I was in love. I ran away and logged off in some bushes. I went to sleep and got up. Now when I try to join the server it gives me this...

"You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Banned (GameHack 38#))

Help?

//Edit: It turns out that i'm globally banned? What the fuck?

Edited by cydax35
  • Like 1

GameHack 38#

Nuff said.

If you cant prove that you weren't hacking at any moment (video) it looks bad bro (IMO).

I did play in the armory with a friend on a passworded small server only for us that I made and hosted on my own computer. We wanted to try out a number of different vehicles. I've read somewhere that the reason that Day Z is so hackable is because of the use of scripts. I also read that scripts are allowed on non battleye servers or whatnot. So I looked around and found a vehicle spawning script. We went into the armory on the small passworded server and had some fun. After that i went to sleep and when I got up in the morning i was banned...

//Edit: I can also play on some servers but not others... Like, I can play on GB #500, but not US 260...

Edited by cydax35
  • Like 1

Hey, I'd like to see this proof that you have, mister AndroidPron.

Edited by MrBryan