Sign in to follow this  
mrex

no scroll menu or map

Hello people,

First off i have a blank black screen when the key to bring map is pressed. ( this may simply be because you have to find one i havent found a map yet so i cannot browse it)

Second

I do not have the scroll menu,

If i am in game and for example if i look at doors then the two arrows facing each other comes up and i can scroll then to open/close the door.

but when i am stood still i cannot scroll to do anything like heal wounds or bandage bleeding (yes i have bandages and stuff)

nothing simply shows up. so i cannot drink water or anything to survive.

a similar thread mentions something similar here

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60805-mouse-wheel-scroll-menu-disappeared/

I hope we can find a solution.

Thanks

You cannot look on a Map if you have none? ^^ well lets say next time you eat some beans you dont have ^^

also you bandage your self in your inventory, right click the stuff and it should work! you can bandage other survivors with the scroll menu but not yourself ^^

PS: tumblr_m6crfl8lml1qjrb0n.png

Edited by Milch

thanks for the info, i didnt mean for that to sound that dumb i was looking for more of a clarification of do i need to find one for it to work or should it work automatically

but this still doesnt solve the issue of not having a scroll menu for other aspects of the game.

any further help?

so if you don't have a scroll menu for doors also and this stuff and you already tried to relog into the game i dont know really :/

the only things you should be able to do with scroll menu is switch between sub n prim weapon interact with doors and pick up things and interact with other players! you arent able to bandage yourself with the scroll menu

[sOLVED]

Thanks for the help guys.

For some reason it was my usb port my mouse was plugged into having some issues.

plugged it into a new one and it works fine.