Sketchz

Day z VS Warz SPEEDART

Seen few of your pieces and I have to say, work on your composition more. In most of them it is all over the place with no room to rest your eyes. Also the images often don't work together and the transitions between images could be a little better to create more flow and unity in the piece.

Sketching first and using images to help that concept would work better instead of just taking random images and trying to get it all to work.

• Like 1

Seen few of your pieces and I have to say, work on your composition more. In most of them it is all over the place with no room to rest your eyes. Also the images often don't work together and the transitions between images could be a little better to create more flow and unity in the piece.

Sketching first and using images to help that concept would work better instead of just taking random images and trying to get it all to work.

Thanks for the feedback! and I admit this one is not my best, I also did it at like 6 in the morning :P but thanks for the criticism :)

Is War Z the game that Dean Hall has been talking about to be the new standalone DayZ?