Sign in to follow this  
Beanus

Tip for blocking buildings

Make sure you don't leave you're toolbox out the front!

seriously, someone did that!

Also, if you do block a building remember that this is an act of war and that means I consider you fare game. I don't shoot anyone who isn't shooting at me. If you block a building you're as good as killing me because I can't get to the food or water, and I will fight back. Nothing I like more than to come across a barbwire blocked door and to see some moron lying there surrounded by flies. Those bullets can get through the wire and so can glitchy zombies. :thumbsup:

Fucking hate when people block shit, had to server hop 4 times last night as I was in Cherno Church and a friendly was trying to come give me a blood transfusion but could vault the wire in the entrance... plus it was in the wall so couldn't cut it...

I shoot anyone hiding in barbed buildings... assholes.... :)

Edited by Bobcomss

Yep, that's happened to me too, you die because of they genuinely think they're being so clever, as they lie there next to the wire they also trapped them. I had to server hop this morning because of barbwire. I shouldn't complain, found a lag free empty server. :beans:

Just annoying you have to aim at a specific part to cut it, and 99% its stuck in a wall lol...

oh well... noobs will be noobs :D

Not sure it is noobs. I think it's the midrange players who think they're geniuses. :rolleyes: