Sign in to follow this  
lxHorizonxl

ADMIN ABUSE [Don't Know where To Post This]

Alrighty so as the topic says the problem I have is admin abuse. It is 6:17 pm where I am at on May, 25 2012. And i decided to get on the "NY" server with a few of my friends. Completely geared out I just drop dead. No blood loss. No gun shots. As a matter of fact there was no one even near me at the time. Next thing I know the chat is filled with everyone being "killed". Then the admin comes on with full caps screaming "THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING ME" "IF I CAN'T HAVE BETTER GEAR NO ONE CAN". I mean thats clearly not fair at all, I lost everything i had just because I decided to get on this little assholes server for a while.

I am just wondering if there is anything I can do about this officially or no?

Anyone who was on NY at the time or date mentioned above can vouche that this literally just happened.

I was also on the NY server and this occured. Lost all my gear thanks to a stupid kid admin :(

Admins do not have the power to kill players, just to kick or ban them.

It was an hacker, not an admin.

yep guys do any of you guys have which server this is or screenshots please?

Sorry for the late reply, But it was NY, just NY. As for the screenies

no I'm sorry, but i did not take any. I thought that it was just some

kid admin raging because he got killed. I have no clue it was some

hacker so sorry :/

But the server was definitely NY

BTW- Thank you all for reading my post and giving me some clarification.

As for that staff actually following up on it, thank you so much for that too.

OBAMA SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON HACKERS.. AND PAKISTAN..

and russia??

// serious note, had this happen to me aswell, disconnected quick and for some reason my gear was still there, never returned to the server where that occured, i think it was one of the NY servers or Virginia ones.

It was a hacker would be my guess, or some idiot making the most of the opportunity. DE4 had the same issue, we all died at exactly the same moment. I was on TS with the mods at the time and they were as surprised as anyone. there was some dodgy rcon activity so something to look into.