Sign in to follow this  
rackley

How to step over barbwire

Googled and I couldn't find anything. I've seen a few people in-game and in-videos do some kind of side step over barbwire if it's low enough. I can't seem to do it.

Is it just strafing sideways slowly? Any help appreciated.

Sometimes you just can't get over it due to the way it was placed, if you have a toolbox you can destroy it though.

It really depends how high the wire is. If you can't get over it... Well.. You just can't. Unless you have a toolbox. You can dismantle it.

Sometimes you can step over them, sometimes you can't. Sorry, I know that isn't very helpful. When you can, it's usually when the barbwire has sunk a bit into the floor or is next to stairs or similar.

Googled and I couldn't find anything. I've seen a few people in-game and in-videos do some kind of side step over barbwire if it's low enough. I can't seem to do it.

Is it just strafing sideways slowly? Any help appreciated.

Sometimes it's worth stating the obvious, but do you mean 'vaulting'? Press 'V'.

• Like 1

Sometimes it's worth stating the obvious, but do you mean 'vaulting'? Press 'V'.

Think you hit the nail on the head there :P

Vaulting seems to be very conditional, & sometimes toggling stand/crouch stances has helped for me in the past. Get yourself a toolbox as soon as you can mate.