Sign in to follow this  
Valentinoz

Stuck on loading (Without the bar)

So, I been having this problem (alot of you probably do too) I been getting this Loading screen for about 2 days (the one with no bar when you join a DayZ server) Iv tried

Reinstalling battle eye

Updateing everything

Reinstalling the game

and waited at the loading screen for over 1 hour

It started to happening when i randomly spawn in the middle nowhere after i ran about 10,00M back to cherno I disconnected and when i joined back this was happening.

I know this mod is in Alpha but i only had the game for a week and i would like to start playing again with my buddys

My is Player ID: 61634374 if an admin can reset something

Edited by Valentinoz

This helped me, get the up to date DLLs from the battleye website and if you use steam, replace the following.

Steam users, assuming everyone uses the default directory, put BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll here: - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\BattlEye"

And ALSO put BEClient.dll here: - C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

and I also manually reinstalled my beta client even tho I use Sixloader.

It worked for me, the loading screen used to hang for about 20+ minutes before my patience gave in, after doing that the screen only lasts for 3-5 mins and I'm into the game.

Its a big problem and no one is really sure exactly what to do coz no one thing seems to work for everyone. :s

Had this screen for 2 days. I did nothing but tried to log on A LOT of servers (maybe 30+) before passing the loading message...