Sign in to follow this  
WildWargasm

Hacked Gear on US 777

Hello! I was playing with a few friends on DayZ Server US 777 and we ran into something we believe to be from hackers.

My friend Dazo321 and I were heading to Cherno from Balota Airstrip and ran into a camping tent hidden in the forest, conveniently right in front of us. My friend went to check out the tent and found an AS50 TWS (the extinct thermal sniper) along with Soldier Camo, and nothing else. My friend equipped the soldier camo while I picked up the sniper. As soon as we grabbed our stuff, we started taking fire from an unknown location and my friend got killed.

While I ran away with the thermal sniper, I wondered if the stuff we picked up was legit. After running for a couple minutes, I hid in a tree and logged out. I checked the DayZ wiki and found that both the Soldier Camo and the AS50 TWS are not legit items, so I typed up this report. Hopefully you guys can help out that server and catch the hackers.

This happened on US 777

It happened around 11:30PM PST

My in game name is David

Thanks for taking the time to read my cheat report, hopefully I did it properly.

Is the soldier camo a legit item, also? I find it hard to believe that in that tent, ONLY a soldier camo and a thermal AS50 is there.

AS50 TWS Is a legit item.

No it's not. The AS50 is. The TWS configuration is not.

No it's not. The AS50 is. The TWS configuration is not.

Not anymore, it stopped spawning a couple of patches ago. There's probably a couple legit ones left in the game, but 95%+ of them are scripted in.