StrikeGTX

US 360 Admins tents.

US 360

Skalisty Island.

Admin group on that server have tents on the island and they control the heli and frequent it.

We have raided the island a couple of times and cleaned the tents out, but (at least the second time) they seem to get restocked.

We think they are duping (shit loads of nvgs/range finders/sd ammo/guns etc) high end stuff anyway.

Anyway we have raped them enough, i personally shot one scrub out of the heli while they were circling the island. Keep checking the island for tent refills.

They had a set of tents down near the logs at the bottom, another set near the town, and another random couple in between.

But now they have banned one of my group for apparently Alt F4'ing on them, whatever bs. (though i would like to remind them if they read this, banning for alt f4 is not up to you whether they actually did it or not, so enjoy a blacklist if someone properly reports you for it).

They seem pretty dumb for not moving the tents after it happened the first time.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

"It´s the duty of every american to make use of his advantage"

weird, i only read stories about abusive admins that are on US servers.

Don't you lose your gear if you try to go in the water to get to the island?

Not anymore

Don't you lose your gear if you try to go in the water to get to the island?

No, but if it is night, and even day, you could become cold and get sick during the swim. Being wet accelerates temperature loss a lot.

• Like 1

Dropping kit in water is a server side variable that can be turned off.

Securing that island isn't difficult if they have a chopper...just barbed wire or tank trap the shore and you won't be able to remove it even if you have a tool box as you'll be swimming.

Server hopping or the chopper would be the only way, but Alt F4'ing IS upto the local admins to ban as rocket himself has said it's an exploit.

We've banned several for just that.

• Like 1

"It´s the duty of every american to make use of his advantage"

weird, i only read stories about abusive admins that are on US servers.

I've been banned from a Russian server after stealing the admin's vehicle. Douchebags exist in all countries.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 1

US 360

Skalisty Island.

Admin group on that server have tents on the island and they control the heli and frequent it.

We have raided the island a couple of times and cleaned the tents out, but (at least the second time) they seem to get restocked.

We think they are duping (shit loads of nvgs/range finders/sd ammo/guns etc) high end stuff anyway.

Anyway we have raped them enough, i personally shot one scrub out of the heli while they were circling the island. Keep checking the island for tent refills.

They had a set of tents down near the logs at the bottom, another set near the town, and another random couple in between.

But now they have banned one of my group for apparently Alt F4'ing on them, whatever bs. (though i would like to remind them if they read this, banning for alt f4 is not up to you whether they actually did it or not, so enjoy a blacklist if someone properly reports you for it).

The intel is Gold. Got everything but GPS and pistols on the island.

Of course be aware for players on the island spawning in and now camping it looking for treasure hunters...

Server hopping or the chopper would be the only way, but Alt F4'ing IS upto the local admins to ban as rocket himself has said it's an exploit.

We've banned several for just that.

Another fail admin ASSUMING.

A DayZ dev clarified that its up to the DayZ team to ban, not YOU.

• Like 1

Some tents will restock.

Just make sure when you clean them out to save them after.

I joined the server, got killed by some kind of hack and teleported to the debug area. Admins again abusing their powers. Gonna report this shit server.

Another fail admin ASSUMING.

A DayZ dev clarified that its up to the DayZ team to ban, not YOU.

Man you people just keep coming.

More examples for my argument for a network wide server blackout.

You want to keep abusing server admins...feel free. Have a nice day when you kick up Six Launcher and there are 25 servers on it, all of them somewhere in Japan.

tents are bugged, its just that

tents not properly cleaned up with 1.7.2.4 or some update before that are not updated, and refil on restart just how they were

tey also never despawn, or keep stuff you put into them

its a bug, and admins banning you for exploiting is as legal as duping, no one can get you doing it, and no one really gives a sh*t how it seems, though it utterly destroys gameplay, thats the only thing admins can do to protect players playing the game the way its intended

and tell your nice alt+f4ing friend that he deserved it

• Like 1

I was waiting for this to come up...

Now i know who u are....you mate/looser deserved the ban for his candy ass act personally he should have died like a man and not alt-f4ing like a lil school girl pissing in her pants because she got shot at....you tards make me sick...

The admins are with in there rights to ban off da server for alt-f4...should be greatfull it wasnt a global ban....i know da guys who run this server and know how sick n tired they r of wankers like your mate and retarded virgin hackers who ruin dis game....

Your mate got banned deal with it and move on instead of crying about it on da forums

• Like 1

Now i know who u are....you mate/looser deserved the ban for his candy ass act personally he should have died like a man and not alt-f4ing like a lil school girl pissing in her pants because she got shot at....you tards make me sick...

The admins are with in there rights to ban off da server for alt-f4...should be greatfull it wasnt a global ban....i know da guys who run this server and know how sick n tired they r of wankers like your mate and retarded virgin hackers who ruin dis game....

Your mate got banned deal with it and move on instead of crying about it on da forums

Wow, you typed half of that out like it was a text message gangster style.

So, how did you guys repair the heli? You know, the one that was shot at multiple times with an AS50 and was smoking parked on the hill. We come back into your server within minutes and you've managed to just fly away like nothing happened. Was it the old server reset trick or just using a handy script? Sure as hell didn't have any heli parts on the island in tents. We should know, we emptied them into the ocean.

Edited by PrAyTeLLa

What is English? herrr derrrr.

Anyway I'm not crying, I'm just making sure you scrubs can never use the island again rofl.

And if in fact you are duping/banning other people when you are not within your right, well then your server will hit the blacklist then, which will be even funnier.

I couldn't of been happier with the fact i shot one of you nubs out of the heli while circling the island with an AS50 i just stole.

Oh yeah and lets not forget this magical heli of yours that survived a full 10 clip from an AS50 while landed on the ground, in fact if i managed to shoot someone out while flying i dare say i must of it hit it while it was flying aswell since i took about 10 shots at it while flying aswell.

Bit dodgy.

Man you people just keep coming.

More examples for my argument for a network wide server blackout.

You want to keep abusing server admins...feel free. Have a nice day when you kick up Six Launcher and there are 25 servers on it, all of them somewhere in Japan.

Couldn't care less;

And im not abusing admins, im reminding you of what you idiots signed up for that you seem to keep forgetting every 5 seconds.

Edited by StrikeGTX

Ill give you 2 retards a clue...be prepared it may shock you...

No glitches or hacks where involved contrary to what you monkeys think....now heres the kicker its called farming the hard way you should try it some time...

Now as for the chopper...wasnt any of the clan u shot so u may have shot one of your own hackers....id consider that a big fail on your part..

Blacklisting the server...if it meant not having to deal with ass stains like you 2 da server admins would welcome it

Ill give you 2 retards a clue...be prepared it may shock you...

No glitches or hacks where involved contrary to what you monkeys think....now heres the kicker its called farming the hard way you should try it some time...

Now as for the chopper...wasnt any of the clan u shot so u may have shot one of your own hackers....id consider that a big fail on your part..

Blacklisting the server...if it meant not having to deal with ass stains like you 2 da server admins would welcome it

Yeah your right those multiple tents with all the exact same contents (all high end stuff) wasn't duped, must of been farmed.

And now your calling us hackers lol, please talk out of your ass more. (though this would explain the constant faceroll on keyboard posts)

And yeah your right, i killed one of my own guys who happened to be on the ground while shooting the heli and then they proceeded to fall out of the heli (oh and they must not of bothered to mention at the exact same moment that someone killed them on TS, when in fact they were both laughing and witnessed the person fall out of the heli)

Do you think before you post or do you just start smashing the keyboard ? (ps. good dodge on all those shots landed on the heli and it not blowing up question)

Edited by StrikeGTX

How ironic that you bitch and whinge Strike, considering that I was hacking and I watched you altf4 twice while in combat.

Fyi I nuked thr server 18 times.

Edited by obvioushacker

Sorry strike i missed the part where you claim this chopper belonged to that clan...and missed where this shot person was a member of that clan... so where is your proof of this claim..

To me your posts sound much like your life full of piss n wind and depressing enough to ruin other peoples fun and someone who is angry that his friend (if u call him that) was caught and banned..sounds to me like the admins did that right thing, im sure the other admins who read this will agree with me...

Oh and do tell what is it that your reminding the admins that they seem to forget every 5sec.....hmmm that your a whinger...well we can already see that in your posts...is it that the admins are suppose to let retards like u run rampant and ruin it for everyone else the same way homefront went...yeah right...oh please tell strike im just aching to know

Edited by DevilDog435
  • Like 1

Here is the actual facts, these admins use the tent dupe exploit, its obvious, no amount of farming would ever net the kind of things that he said there were, also yea you do use the server restart bug for vehicles, a full AS50 clip would take it down no problem, not to mention when it wasnt flying, you dont have to admit it, because that would be dumb, but dont fight the fact that you are abusing bugs for your own gain. thats pathetic.

Btw 360 admins, there's nothing you can do to stop me. I will plague that server like AIDS, and every other server I feel that needs fucking up.

• Like 1

well, since you basically is aids i have no doubt you will do that, hf.

btw, when you are on your knees in september, dont cry to anyone, it will be your own fault.

to the up above.

Edited by Zyfer