Sign in to follow this  
Bonehead3535

Make a Forum Section Called "Trades"

Since there are more and more posts about trades in the New Player section and General Discussion, I think we should start a new section called "Trading" so that the forum will be more organized and its more convenient to search for trading posts

• Like 1

I thought all trade offers were poor attempts and finding a free murder count +1, lol

I thought all trade offers were poor attempts and finding a free murder count +1, lol

Ones right now are, but if they make a trade forum, more people might join the forums once they hear so they can it safely. It's a good idea, but if we make it a forum, people would see that information and go to the picked destination at the right time. So pm's work for right now I think. Good idea though.

yeah I'm not too sure how I'd feel trading with a random player that could just ambush me at any given time with any number of players. I'm sure there could be a system set up however of building reputation with your trades...

if i were you, i would have a friend with a sniper over look the trade, just in case you get killed, you can take him out beyond the grave. Also, like this idea

• Like 1

Since dayz should be "YOUR STORY" i think you should only find items by yourself or trade with friends/survivors you met during your journey. You want some trading? Go play pokémon cards.

If they will implement such a trade forum i swear to god ill be ripping all the ppl apart and take they gear just to make this trade forum useless. Im sure more ppl will do this.

Edited by Jacy