macscottie

Dark Dayz - Bad Decisions and Sniper Hunting

After dying to hackers at the end of last video, I meet up and regear with Oliver. We then go looking for either loot or trouble.

We find trouble...

• Like 8

Great job on the vid. Also, I'm very impressed you guys don't panick and yell on the mic, people do that too often. I'll chalk that up to military training =D

Lawl.. Guy at the end you killed in a Ghillie had an M4A1 Holo SD. Gun isn't even in the game.. Based on the fact he had everything he was most likely a hacker, or recently killed a hacker. :)

Not a bad video though, better than a lot. Cutting videos helps, people always throw down 20 minutes of running with 1 thing happening during it. :P

Nicely executed gentlemen. Liked the fact you were able to involve a complete stranger in your ops with no difficulties, as well as great comm discipline. Definitely wouldn't mind linking up with you guys for an Op of some kind.

Pro skillz. You guys def sound military trained.

Its awesome how much of an advantage that can be in this game.

Well played o7

gentlemen, that last part, the sniper hunting, was really well-made. Good work killing that shithead wannabe bandit, camping fresh coasties, not to mention that he may be (odds say 90%) a hacker.

This is how teamplay works.

Thanks guys. A couple of things for those that are curious:

Yes I'm ex-military - US Army for 7 years.

But more to the point, I'm in an ArmA 2 USMC Realism Unit(hence the in-game name of 2ndLt Drumheller). It's the 15th MEU Realism Unit. We use real military tactics in the unit, so when we play together in DayZ, it all carries over. That's why I refer to our group as the 15th ZAU when we're playing DayZ. 15th Zombie Apocalypse Unit:

15thZAU.jpg