Stevo_M

Everytime I log in, I have fainted forever

g'day,

I am relatively new to DayZ, and have been loving. However, now every time that I log into a server (any server) I begin fainted, and never recover.

I cannot push the buttons, not even Esc.

My only option is to Alt-F4 out of the game.

I can see and hear everything that's going on. But am completely helpless.

I really want to play the game again!!!

Any suggestions? I have tried creating a new character profile, but this does nothing. Is there a way to reset my character manually?

:facepalm: Just try to die, you also need to have food/drink on you when you are logged out.

hey, thanks for that. Unfortunately I cannot die, because I have fainted. I cannot move, I cannot do anything. The hourglass does not time down, it just stays white forever.

g'day,

I am relatively new to DayZ, and have been loving. However, now every time that I log into a server (any server) I begin fainted, and never recover.

I cannot push the buttons, not even Esc.

My only option is to Alt-F4 out of the game.

I can see and hear everything that's going on. But am completely helpless.

I really want to play the game again!!!

Any suggestions? I have tried creating a new character profile, but this does nothing. Is there a way to reset my character manually?

From what I recall, unless you have really low blood, your problem may be because you logged out when a player/zombie was after you. This happened to me once a long time ago when I pulled a few zombies into a warehouse and had to suddenly go. When I logged back in, the Hourglass would show up and I could do nothing.

The only way to solve it is to log in and wait. For me, it took about 5 or 6 minutes. It's annoying, but the only way out is to wait it out. Just log in and walk away for 10 minutes. If the hourglass hasn't gone down at all in that length of time please let us know. :)

From what I recall, unless you have really low blood, your problem may be because you logged out when a player/zombie was after you. This happened to me once a long time ago when I pulled a few zombies into a warehouse and had to suddenly go. When I logged back in, the Hourglass would show up and I could do nothing.

The only way to solve it is to log in and wait. For me, it took about 5 or 6 minutes. It's annoying, but the only way out is to wait it out. Just log in and walk away for 10 minutes. If the hourglass hasn't gone down at all in that length of time please let us know. :)

Hey, thanks for that. I have tried just waiting, and absolutely nothing happens (even after an hour). Sometimes a small amount of black will appear, as if the hourglass is counting down, but very very slowly.

I will leave it going overnight and see if that fixes it.

If you logged out while having the shock icon, the next time you log in you'll be unconscious for 5 minutes as far as I know. Wait it out and DIE, then respawn.

I know this sounds extreme but why don't you just get somone to come and kill you?

I am having the same problem, I fainted due to blood loss (I think) and the game froze with the white hour glass showing; now I cant do anything no keys work etc. have shut down the game and restarted but have spawned in a different location in the same condition, have tried switching users in Arma but it make no difference, most frustrating,

I know this sounds extreme but why don't you just get somone to come and kill you?

Can't communicate with anyone in game as I am playing solo (no temspeak)

Edited by sprn gr

Ignore previous post (sorry) just seems like you have to wait it out and die as suggested in earlier post.