Sign in to follow this  
daspope

My AK-74 for your AKM? Yes please!

So I logged in tonight to get some ammo and head for cherno, because I want my character to "live" in the heart cherno (I know, kinda weird).

I am up at the NEA and it is 5AM server time, so still dark but light enough to see shadowy figures... I am prone laying down checking loot piles when I see a shadowy figure on the other side of the hangar running around, he rounds the edge of the hanger and is running right at me... not sure if he saw me or not but I did not like this and opened up with the AK74. when he was about 10ft from me. I tore into him with about a half a mag and he was only able to get off a couple shots, none striking me.

His body fell lifeless right in front of me and so I check his gear... whuddya know... I had an AK74 with 2 mags, and he had an AKM with 2 mags! ... its like fate! So I take his gun and mags which equipped my gun and mags on him oddly lol... so if he goes back to his body he will have an AK74 and 2 mags. I was hoping he had an alice pack, but no.

after I dropped him he went on the com and said "hello" lol, so I am assuming he did not see me.

• Like 2

to make the story a little bit funnier, is after we exchanged shots the zombies were in a hurry to get to us, I killed the first one on the scene then crawled in the shadows and watched a few eating at his body, they didnt even know I was there.... silly zombies... dead bodies don't end up dead on their own!

pope you so crazy. I ended up losing my as50 but it was recovered by a friend who rarely plays so i know its safe (lol). Finally made it out north hanging out devils castle.

Also dafuq living @ cherno?