Bulletproof Sandwich

Suggestion to stop bad players, hoppers, etc

Agree that Op's Idea has some flaws, but the people that try to legitimize ALTF4 because of hackers are retarded. You don't stop or base development on a glitch or lack of security that will be removed from stand alone.

How to fix OP's Idea, because I do agree that any type of running by disconnecting should result in a very nasty penalty, at this stage of the mod death would probably be better than a timer because zombies would still despawn so people could still use altf4 to lose aggro, to stop it all together the below mechanic should work.

Create a unique action with animation, could be default gear animation, that allows a player to log off. Make this animation/action last 15 to 30 seconds, if you log out without completing this action your character dies.

From what Rocket has said his issue is that ARMA despawns models as soon as the player logs out, this is hard coded to free up resources. If he can't get around this in mod form I think he should implement the above, we know he can script kill people, and the knocout debuff seems to work so I think he could get the above system.

This way no one can escape player or the Z's, the hackers will get taken care of eventually.