Sign in to follow this  
Playb0i

Friendly survivors?

Ive been playing for about a month now, I am no pro but I am very familiar with survival tactics and loot locations. I can find helo crash spawns fairly easily. I am currently ghillied, coyote backpack and I carry a m249 saw, m4A1 cco, and m24 on my regular runs with about 500+ rounds of ammo at all times. I would prefer someone with some gear but wouldnt mind even helping out a dedicated noob. I want to play with fairly ambitious players. I can supply you with many other weapons and rare sniper rifles from my little cache of weapons I have :). I do not enjoy killing other players unless fired upon. Please reply to the thread, I'm getting a Skype account set up later tonight. I am sick of running around solo and hate other players killing me on sight even when I am trying to help them succeed. I need a few guys to play so we can watch each others back!

Hey man I totally feel you. I enjoy the game where its mainly about finding gear thats awesome and not killing others. Like you i feel that it isnt necessary to kill players... I have been killed myself a couple times. I find the most enjoyment when i am just running around killing zombies and trying to sneak into buildings without worrying about whether or not im going to be killed. I like how you dont think its necessary to kill everyone you see.

My skype name is mikemmaan17

If I ever see you, just SAY SOMETHING. I'm 90% less likely to shoot someone who talks rather than not.

• Like 1