xLethal Recon

My Thoughts After Playing This for 1 Week!

As the title says, today is offically my 1 week mark! The game is amazing and I tell all my friends about it. But after putting a lot of time into it i've learned a lot.

First NEVER grow to attached to your gear, you'll either die, die via sniper, die via hacker, or just loose it all because of glitches.

Second don't trust anybody, I trust some guy that said "friendly" and he took me to a barn, killed the zombies following me and shot me in the back of the head.

Third when playing with friends, watch your shots. This just happened to me at the NW airfield my friend and I were running from zombies and got to a bulding so I shoot a zombie but head shotted my friend instead ( I know very dumb of me -__-).

And finally IT'S AN ALPHA. Shit happens, you have hackers, and you have glitches just deal with it. I love the game and will keep playing it, just some things I've learned.

• Like 4

My beans please take them. Take them all, you have actually posted something logical on the forums :beans:

Haha, feels like it usually goes like this for new players.

>Friendly at first

>Betrayed

>Never trust anyone ever again

Op can I just also ad that it runs on the arma engine so get used to bugs.....

After playing arma since armed assault I can say the whole experience has and still is enjoyable but the bugs never go

P.s same goes for the hackers