Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

Is this legit? i dont think this is legit...

I was up near stary on Server CA 10, we got hit by a hacker and i lost all my stuff, so i went back up north to try and salvage anything i could from stary and such, found a Heli crash, there was a AS50 LWS.. Now that gun isnt in the game as far as iv known, it looks like someone screwed a Camo scope to the top of it but the scope is greyed out, so i just threw it back on the ground and left it, also there was a Soldiers Clothing, also left that, what are these and are they new? did i miss out on a really rare new item they put in this patch?

Some input from a Moderator would be nice, i dont want to get banned if they were put there by a hacker and i took them.

No you wont get punished for using or taking the items. You didn't script them in.

As far as I know the AS50 LWS is hacked, but iv'e seen the soldiers clothing before and I have been told it's just very, very rare clothing, even more so than a ghillie suit.

I didnt take either but i wanted to know so if i did take them i wouldnt get banned or anything, i also found a M4A1 Holo SD on a body about 15 mins ago right before i got sniped. i take it thats hacked as well?

Do you mean Camo clothing?

No i mean literally called Soldier's Clothing i have seen Camo before its called Camo, this was called Soldier's Clothing.

I found one of these today, It was almost 100% evident there were hackers too. (fire EVERYWHERE, bus out in the open, motorcycle glitched on a bush, found 10 mags with the aws + gps nvg and rangefinder...) fuckin awesome find. gonna post a video soon.

As far as I know the AS50 LWS is hacked, but iv'e seen the soldiers clothing before and I have been told it's just very, very rare clothing, even more so than a ghillie suit.

It's very, very hacked.

Also, better not use hacked equipment or everyone who sees you labels you as a bad boy.